Project

Profile

Help

Sprint Plans

Sprint 107

Dates: Thursday October 7, 2021 - Wednesday October 20, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • none planed
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • rbac roles PoC for pulp-container ( matthias)
    • bugfixes for AH/RHUI ( ipanova/lubos)
    • finalize Container Signing discussions (pre-PRD review) (ipanova)
    • db connection issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9454 (needs a volunteer)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello, RHUI (ggainey, dalley)
    • Bring back content-only (no metadata mirror) mirror sync (dalley)
    • Adopt new createrepo_c parsing style for improved memory consumption (dalley)
    • ACS RHUI test (ipanova/ppicka)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Content Guard support for galaxyNG (gerrod)
    • Planning galaxyNG port onto new-style Roles (gerrod / mdellweg)
    • Support for git remotes (dkliban)
    • synclist bugfix/backport requests
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migration
    • bugs as needed (low probability)
    • fix CI and release 0.14.1
  • Pulp 3 File
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Fix bugs reported by Katello (lmjachky)
    • Implement the repository modify API (lmjachky)
    • Continue working with Edge team to figure out specific workflows for Satellite (dkliban)
    • CLI support for OSTree (community) (lmjachky)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Finalize backup & restore fix (fao)
    • Finalize documentation (fao)
    • Ensure the operator no longer starts the resource manager (fao)
    • Fix postgres statefulset (fao)
    • Release 0.4.0 (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • SELinux bugfixes for Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 if new show up (mike)
    • cluster support
      • for token auth Container registry key (fao89/mike)
      • molecule (CI) test & bug fixes (mike)
    • CI performance improvements (mike)
    • Bugfixes (fao)
  • Certguard
    • none planned
  • CI/CD
  • CLI
  • Web UI
    • make it easier for students to deploy pulp
    • Prepare code for students (dkliban/david)
  • Community
    • Implement Pulp 101 feedback from everyone
    • Work with Fabricio on a GHA Pulp use case.
    • PulpCon meeting prep

Sprint 106

Dates: Thursday September 24, 2021 - Wednesday October 6, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • SELinux bug fix (RPM plugin & rhsm.conf) (mike)
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • rbac roles PoC for pulp-container
    • bugfixes from AH/RHUI
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello (ggainey, dalley)
    • Investigation into how to fix https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9399 (dalley)
      • Almost certainly require pulpcore changes
    • ACS support (ppicka)
    • ACS RHUI test (ipanova)
    • (hopefully) sync a RHEL9-with-correct-modulemd test (ggainey)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Content Guard support for galaxyNG (gerrod)
    • Finalize synclist (gerrod)
    • Planning galaxyNG port onto new-style Roles (gerrod / mdellweg)
    • Organizing git work to be worked on during Oct (bmbouter/davidd)
    • Help with Galaxy CI/bindings/pulp_ansible tests (fao)
    • Customer performance issue resolution (needs reproducer + owner)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migration
    • bz investigation/fixes for katello(ipanova)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • ACS support (pavel)
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Fix bugs reported by Katello (lmjachky)
    • Implement the repository modify API (lmjachky)
    • Continue working with Edge team to figure out specific workflows for Satellite (dkliban)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Support internal PyPI (fao)
    • Finalize documentation (fao)
    • Fix postgres statefulset (fao)
    • Release 0.4.0
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Implement SELinux support for migration plugin (mike)
    • cluster support
      • for token auth Container registry key (fao89/mike)
      • molecule (CI) test & bug fixes (mike)
    • CI performance improvements (mike)
    • Bugfixes (fao)
  • Certguard
    • none planned
  • CI/CD
  • CLI
    • ACS support (david)
    • Ansible content commands (gerrod)
    • RPM content commands (community contributor, ggainey)
  • Web UI
    • Prepare code for students (dkliban/david)
  • Community
    • Work on survey write up
    • Send workflow/architecture diagrams out for review/apply feedback

Sprint 105

Dates: Thursday September 9, 2021 - Wednesday Sept 22, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • no planned
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • AH performance testing investigation
    • rbac roles PoC for pulp-container
    • keycloak integration
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello (ggainey, dalley)
      • e.g. broken mirrorlists
      • Dependency solving issues
  • Testing the fix GGainey identified (for potentially 3 of the 4 BZs)
    • ACS support (ppicka)
    • (hopefully) sync a RHEL9-with-correct-modulemd test (ggainey)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Finalize synclist (gerrod)
    • Content signing planning (bmbouter/davidd)
    • Auto-wrap roles as collections (CLI integration) (bmbouter/davidd)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migration
    • bugfixes for katello if they show up (ipanova)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • ACS support (pavel)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • none planned
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Fix bugs reported by Katello (lmjachky)
    • Implement the repository modify API (lmjachky)
    • Continue working with Edge team to figure out specific workflows for Satellite (dkliban)
    • CLI support (lmjachky)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Support internal PyPI (fao)
    • Finalize documentation (fao)
    • Release 0.4.0
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Address SELinux issues (mike)
    • cluster support for token auth key (fao89/mike)
    • Redesign for installing pulpcore minor branches (dkliban)
    • Doc updates (mike/melanie)
    • Bugfixes (fao)
  • Certguard
    • none planned
  • CI/CD
    • none planned
  • CLI
    • ACS support (david)
    • RPM/Ansible content commands (gerrod)
  • Community

Sprint 104

Dates: Friday August 27, 2021 - Wednesday September 8, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Support signed repo metadata PR fixes (when they arrive)
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • 3.15 compat release (mdellweg)
    • AH performance testing investigation
    • drf token auth (including determining if still needed)
    • rbac roles PoC for pulp-container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • RBAC Token support (gerrod) <-- becoming a new plugin
    • Finalize sync list (gerrod)
    • Release 0.10.0+ (fao)
    • Content signing planning (bmbouter/davidd)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • 3.15 compat release (davidd)
    • ACS support (pavel)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Release 3.15 compat (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Continue implementing sync use case (lmjachky)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Support internal PyPI (fao)
    • Finalize documentation (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • cluster support for token auth key (fao89/mike)
    • Redesign for installing pulpcore minor branches (dkliban)
    • Refactor adding yum/apt repos to the system (tbd)
    • Doc updates (mike/melanie)
    • Bugfixes (fao/mike)
  • Certguard
    • 3.15 compat release (ggainey) not needed
  • CI/CD
    • none planned
  • CLI
    • ACS support (david)
  • Community
    • Work on survey write up
    • Pulp Discourse test instance (david)
      • migrating threads into it
      • general admin - events cal & add that to our site
    • PulpCon social event research

Sprint 103

Dates: Thursday August 12, 2021 - Wednesday August 25, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Support signed repo metadata PR fixes
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • AH performance testing investigation
    • drf token auth
    • rbac roles PoC for pulp-container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • RBAC Token support (gerrod) <-- becoming a new plugin
    • 0.10.0 release for pulpcore 3.15 compatibility (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • PR is up: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1518 needs review
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migration
    • bugfixes as needed
  • Pulp 3 File
    • 3.15 compat release
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Release 3.15 compat
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Continue implementing sync use case (lmjachky)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Fixing db fields encryption (fao)
    • Adding backup/restore tests (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Satellite SELinux issue 1976783 (mike)
      • Utilize new gunicorn feature like Katello/Sat does (mike)
    • cluster support for db fields key & token auth key (fao89/mike)
    • Redesign for installing pulpcore minor branches (dkliban)
    • Refactor adding yum/apt repos to the system (tbd)
  • CI/CD
    • none planned
  • CLI
    • PR reviews
    • ACS support (david)
    • Static enable/disable for commands for Katello (mdellweg)
  • Community
    • Close out https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/361 - pretty much done
    • Work on survey write up
    • 3.15 Release Announcement
    • Pulp Discourse test instance (david)
      • migrating threads into it
      • general admin - adequate categorization, tags, flairs, groups etc
    • blog post RE ostree for fedoramagazine (dkliban, mcorr)
    • PulpCon social event research

Sprint 102

Dates: Thursday July 29, 2021 - Wednesday August 11, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 101

Dates: Thursday July 15, 2021 - Wednesday Jul 28, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 100

Dates: Thursday July 1, 2021 - Wednesday Jul 14, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 99

Dates: Thursday June 17, 2021 - Wednesday June 30, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 98

Dates: Wednesday June 2, 2021 - Wednesday June 16, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Bugzilla Work (ggainey)
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • import/export and RBAC bugs/improvements (ipanova, mdellweg)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • synclist implementation (gerrod)
    • planning ansible deprecated + mutable data replacement (bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • finish twine upload support (gerrod)
    • Release 3.4.0 (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 File
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • Planning and working on use cases (dkliban)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Database encryption key generation/import (mike)
    • Redesign for installing pulpcore minor branches (mike)
    • Improve galaxy_ng dev experience (bruno/mike)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike)
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation (dkliban)
    • Enable https on CI tests (dkliban)
    • Switch CI to Python 3.7 (dkliban)
  • CLI
    • PR reviews
    • capabilities PR (mdellweg)
    • redesign import export commands (to include container)(mdellweg)
  • Certguard
  • Community

Sprint 97

Dates: Friday May 14, 2021 - Tuesday June 1, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Bugzilla Work
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Release 0.8.0
    • Improve pulp/galaxy collaboration (fao/bruno)
    • highest version change (fao/bruno)
    • synclist implementation
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Release 3.3.0
    • finish twine upload support (gerrod)
    • Minor changes to auto-publish (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • Minor changes to auto-publish (gerrod)
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Database encryption key generation/import (mike)
    • Docs on “customizing your install” (mike/mcorr)
    • repos code refactoring (mike)
    • Improve galaxy_ng dev experience (fao/bruno)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Implement builds with different plugins / versions (mike)
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike/fao89)
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation (dkliban)
    • Enable https on CI tests (fao)
    • Upgrade tests (fao)
  • Web UI
  • CLI
    • PR reviews
    • 0.9.0 Release
  • Community
    • 2nd Container article (lower priority than other items)
    • Work with mikedep333 to finish installer docs bugs https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8477
    • Newsletter
    • Release announcement
    • Pulp survey

Sprint 96

Dates: Friday April 30, 2021 - Thursday May 13, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - none planned
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • katello HTB and AH bugfixes (ipanova,
    • backports and release for katello (ipanova)
    • 2.6.0 milestone https://pulp.plan.io/versions/215 and release (ipanova, mdellweg)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Galaxy metadata publication - more investigation/implementation (gerrod/david)
    • Improve pulp/galaxy collaboration (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Internal PyPI meeting (10-May)
    • Finish Autopublish/autodistribute (gerrod)
    • Release 3.3.0
    • twine upload support WIP (maybe put it in 3.3.0, gerrod)
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Docs on “customizing your install” (mike/mcorr)
    • Improve galaxy_ng dev experience (fao)
    • Vendor community.general modules (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Handling pulpcore version and plugin versions at build time (mike)
    • Make /var/lib/pulp/assets part of the image (mike)
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike/fao89)
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation (david)
    • Enable https on CI tests (fao)
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
  • CLI
    • PR reviews
    • 0.8.0 Release
  • Community

Sprint 95

Dates: Friday April 16, 2021 - Thursday April 29, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - none planned
    • close sync-perf-patch loop w/ email to interested parties
  • Pulp 3
    • (dalley) Remove all deprecated code from many plugins (distributions, task_enqueue, …)
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • release 2.5.2
    • PRD reviews
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • start mirrored metadata (ttereshc)
    • may look at relative path problem if necessary for resolving other issues (mirrored metadata)
    • depsolving bug reported by pmoravec (dalley) https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1944539
      • Work with QE to reproduce on new Pulp - potentially on an upstream Katello box.
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Support Galaxy team on sync metadata issue (fao/gerrod)
    • Galaxy metadata publication - more investigation/implementation (gerrod/david)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • content app performance (dalley)
    • Content management and removal (prompted by AH needs)
  • reclaim disk space needs grooming https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8459
  • retain versions - adding more tests
  • orphan management( remove an individual orphan/by content type) - in planning phase
  • Pulp 3 File
    • 1.7 release (david)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Remove all deprecated code (distributions, task_enqueue, …)
    • internal PyPi meeting
    • support in the investigation Pulp_python vs Sonatype
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • mostly ttereshc, ggainey, maybe dalley,ipanova
    • collaboration with QE and addressing BZs
    • docker migration issues (ipanova)
    • [likely next sprint] compatibility with 3.12/3.13 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8522
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Docs on “customizing your install” (mike/mcorr)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Handling pulpcore version and plugin versions at build time (mike)
    • Make /var/lib/pulp/assets part of the image (mike)
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike/fao89)
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation (david)
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
  • CLI
    • PR reviews
    • 0.8.0 Release
    • generic content command group (gerrod)
  • Community
  • Container article #2 (lower priority than other items)
  • Continue docs bugs https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8477
  • Summit
  • April newsletter

Sprint 94

Dates: Friday April 2, 2021 - Thursday April 15, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - none planned
    • ttereshc working with CEE on presenting pulp2/pulp3 diffs
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • release 2.5.0
    • PRD reviews
    • bugs
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
      • Known issue(?) with advisory merging / conflicts (ggainey)
      • depsolving issue raised by pmoravec (dalley)
    • start mirrored metadata (ttereshc)
    • may look at relative path problem if necessary for resolving other issues (mirrored metadata)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Galaxy + Pulp discussions (fao/david)
    • Collection verification trust PRD review (fao + container team)
    • Support Bruno on sync metadata issue (fao)
    • Galaxy metadata publication - investigation/implementation (gerrod/david)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 3.12 - https://pulp.plan.io/versions/182
    • auto-publish/auto-distribute (dalley)
    • content app performance (dalley,others)
    • Content management and removal (prompted by AH needs)
    • tasking system redesign PoC (mdellweg)
    • Alternate Content Sources
    • FIPS testing (david)
    • django 3.2 upgrade scoping (david)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • Add auto-distribute support to pair with pulpcore==3.12 (dalley)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Finalized new sync filters (gerrod)
    • Full PyPI sync testing
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • mostly ttereshc, ggainey, maybe dalley and ipanova
    • collaboration with QE and addressing BZs
    • migration/FIPS testing (ggainey)
    • add configuration option for batch size (ttereshc)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Misc fixes/adaptations for pulpcore & stakeholders (fao89/pavel)
    • Improving documentation (mike, mcorr)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Handling pulpcore version and plugin versions at build time (mike)
    • Make /var/lib/pulp/assets part of the image (mike)
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike/fao89)
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation (david)
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
    • autopublish work
  • CLI
    • no plans
  • Community

Sprint 93

Dates: Friday March 19, 2021 - Monday April 5, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - none planned, a few PRs in discussion
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
      • Known issues with advisory merging / conflicts (ggainey)
    • start mirrored metadata (ttereshc)
    • may look at relative path problem if necessary for resolving other issues (mirrored metadata)
    • pulp_rpm release (compatible w/3.11)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Sync collection dependencies
    • Content provenance PRD review
    • Deleting and rejecting content PRD review
    • Gap analysis for galaxy.ansible.com (bmbouter + awcrosby)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 File
    • Add auto-distribute support to pair with pulpcore==3.12
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • New sync filters
    • Finishing the Redmine -> Github transition
    • Internal PYPI meeting
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • mostly ttereshc, ggainey, maybe dalley and ipanova
    • collaboration with QE and addressing BZs
  • Pulp 3 Installer
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Handling pulpcore version and plugin versions at build time (mike)
    • Make /var/lib/pulp/assets part of the image (mike)
    • Support Chris Hambridge (mike/fao89)
  • CI/CD
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
    • autopublish work
  • CLI
    • shell addon (ggainey)
  • Community
    • Container article
    • 3.12 release blog

Sprint 92

Dates: Friday March 5, 2021 - Thursday Mar 18, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • new release for pulp_docker
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • post-mvp RBAC (technical debt) https://pulp.plan.io/versions/175 (lubos, matthias, ina) + bugs from AH
    • multiple container releases ( for Satellite and AH)
    • 2 planning meetings with AH
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
      • Known issues with advisory merging / conflicts (ggainey)
    • start mirrored metadata (ttereshc)
    • pulp_rpm release
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Synclist planning
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • FIPS (med) - david, bmbouter, ppicka; ggainey secondary
    • 3.11 items (high)
    • 3.11 release (ipanova release-nanny)
    • auto-publish/auto-distribute (dalley) - negotiating the merge of a dozen PRs at once
    • content app performance (dalley, bmbouter, others)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • release compatible w/3.10
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • pulp-cli support (gerrod)
    • 3.1.0 release
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • ttereshc, ggainey, dalley, ipanova
      • hopefully one week at most
    • Katello bugs for 3.18 https://pulp.plan.io/versions/178
    • 0.9.0 release
    • Dogfood testing as issues are fixed
    • optimizations
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Misc fixes/adaptations for pulpcore & stakeholders (fao89/pavel)
    • CentOS7/FIPS/pulp-2to3migration box available (mike)
    • Add FIPS job to plugin_template (fao89)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Support Chris Hambridge
    • Setup validate_commit_message.py
    • Mike to begin development, and coordinate which tasks with Chris, on Monday 3/8
  • CI/CD
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability (daviddavis)
    • Release automation (daviddavis)
    • CI Status Dashboard
      • review, add badges as needed
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
    • autopublish work
  • CLI
    • python support (gerrod)
    • release after python commands
  • Community
    • Container article
    • 3.11 release blog

Sprint 91

Dates: Friday Feb 19, 2021 - Thursday Mar 4, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - no planned work
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
      • Known issues with advisory merging / conflicts
    • If time permits - start mirrored metadata (stretch)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • 0.7.1 bugfixes
    • Performance tests
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • FIPS (high) - david, bmbouter, ppicka; ggainey secondary
    • 3.11 items (high) - david
    • 3.11 release (ipanova release-nanny)
    • content app performance (dalley, bmbouter, others)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • release compatible w/3.10
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • pulp-cli support (gerrod)
    • 3.1.0 release
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • ttereshc, ggainey, bmbouter(worker timeout), maybe dalley, ipanova
    • Katello bugs for 3.18 https://pulp.plan.io/versions/178
      • this and the next sprint
    • Dogfood testing and related issues
    • Collaboration with QE
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Misc fixes/adaptations for pulpcore & stakeholders (mike/pavel)
    • CentOS7/FIPS/pulp-2to3migration box available (mike)
    • #8095 installer postgres password hash FIPS issue (fao89/dkliban)
    • Add FIPS job to plugin_template (gerrod/mike)
    • Ramp up Gerrod (mike)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Being a resource for Chris Hambridge as he develops (mike)
  • CI/CD
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability (daviddavis)
    • CI Status Dashboard
  • Web UI
    • meeting with and helping students
    • autopublish work
  • CLI
    • python support (gerrod)
    • group permission and access policy commands (matthias)
  • Community
    • Container article
    • Newletter
    • Summit Admin #2 (easy copypaste stuff w/ deadlines)
    • Newsletter
    • Tentative 3.11 release notes

Sprint 90

Dates: Thursday Feb 4, 2021 - Thursday Feb 18, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2 - no planned work
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • finalize mvp RBAC milestone and it will be released in pulp-container 2.3.0 as Tech Preview
    • release 2.3.0
    • post-mvp RBAC (technical debt) https://pulp.plan.io/versions/175 (lubos, matthias, ina) + bugs from AH
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • New release (dalley)
    • FIPS issues from EPIC 7960 (ggainey, ppicka)
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Auto-publish & distribute, needed for UI team soon (dalley)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Import/export (gerrod)
    • Release 0.7.0
    • Performance tests
    • feature planning for synclist
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 File
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • pulp-cli support (gerrod)
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Misc fixes/adaptations for pulpcore & stakeholders (mike/pavel)
    • CentOS7/FIPS/pulp-2to3migration box available (mike)
    • #8095 installer postgres password hash FIPS issue (fao89/dkliban)
    • #7884 Finish pulp_installer SELinux/FIPS move off Travis (mike)
    • Add FIPS job to plugin_template (mike)
  • CI/CD
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability (daviddavis)
  • Web UI
    • autopublish work mentioned above
  • CLI
    • python support (gerrod)
    • support to run plugin specific tests (david)
    • group permission and access policy commands (matthias)
    • 0.3.0 Release (david)
  • Community
  • DevConf prep (want to do virtual reality?)
  • 3 month plan for community blog
  • Swag ordering
  • Container article (if there is time)
  • Summit Admin

Sprint 89

Dates: Friday January 22, 2021 - Wednesday Feb 3, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Need to investigate cert-issue 8000
    • 2.21.5 release (release nanny - Grant)
      • added last-minute depsolving fix(es)
      • on track for 25-JAN
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • New release (dalley)
    • FIPS issues from EPIC 7960 (ggainey, ppicka)
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Auto-publish & distribute, needed for UI team soon (dalley)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Finalize metadata epic implementation (sync performance)
    • Import/export (gerrod)
    • Features: review + tests
    • Release 0.7.0
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 File
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Misc fixes/adaptations for pulpcore & stakeholders (mike/pavel)
    • #8011 -dkliban - should be done today
    • Operator - planning & research (mike)
    • CentOS8/FIPS/pulp-2to3migration box available (mike)
    • #8095 installer postgres password hash FIPS issue (mike/dkliban)
  • CI/CD
    • #7884 Finish pulp_installer SELinux/FIPS move off Travis (mike)
    • Add FIPS job to plugin_template
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability
  • Web UI
    • autopublish work mentioned above
    • generic Repository list
  • CLI
    • Label support (repositories)
    • ansible support (gerrod)
    • python support (gerrod)
    • 0.2.0 Release
  • Community
    • DevConf & FOSDEM Booth content
    • Newsletter
    • Pulpcore release announcement
    • Stab at the 3 month plan for community blog

Sprint 88

Dates: Friday January 8, 2021 - Thursday January 21, 2021
Sprint Goals/Focus:

non-Sprint / Holidays

Dates: Friday December 18, 2020 - Thursday January 7, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • FIPS issues (ggainey, ppicka)
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Auto-publish & distribute, needed for UI team soon (dalley) (easy)
    • Likely to start on relative-path/mirrored-metadata
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Improve collections endpoint performance
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 File
    • 7469 autopublish for pulp_file (dalley)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Release GA (gerrod)
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • mirrored metadata
  • Pulp_installer
    • Customizing paths of SELinux policies (mike)
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates (mike/mdellweg)
    • Fedora 33 support (ppicka/Mike)
    • #7800 - ppicka
    • #8011 -Dkliban
  • CI/CD
    • Continue move to GHA (david/mike/fabricio/dkliban)
    • Continue pulp_installer SELinux/FIPS move off Travis (mike)
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability - on hold
    • roll out testing of released plugins against pulpcore master branch (everyone)
  • Web UI
    • autopublish work mentioned above
  • Community (no plans through end of year)

Sprint 87

Dates: Friday December 4, 2020 - Thursday December 17, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Add RBAC for distributions
    • Fips
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Release 0.5.3 and address possible issues
    • Plan & design galaxy metadata
    • Investigation/Improvements on tasking system
    • Support Bruno on namespace sync
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • OSTree Planning - on hold
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA - progress dependent on Gerrod’s schedule
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Customizing paths of SELinux policies (mike)
    • Galaxy NG fixes as needed (mdellweg)
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates (mike/mdellweg)
    • Fedora 33 support (ppicka/Mike)
  • CI/CD
    • Continue move to GHA (david/mike/daniel/fabricio/dkliban)
    • Continue pulp_installer SELinux/FIPS move off Travis (mike)
    • Continue working with OSCI to improve fixtures site reliability
    • roll out testing of released plugins against pulpcore master branch (everyone)
  • Web UI
    • Planning
  • Community (no plans through end of year)

Sprint 86

Dates: Friday November 13, 2020 - Thursday December 3, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Add RBAC for repos and remotes (mdellweg/ipanova)
    • OCI image builder - tests to take out of tech preview (mdellweg)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Address 0.5.0/0.5.1 issues(fao89)
    • Sync improvements (bmbouter)
      • rewrite
      • functional tests
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • OSTree Planning - on hold
    • draft of initial use cases & put out for review - dkliban
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA - progress dependent on Gerrod’s schedule
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Customizing paths of SELinux policies (mike)
    • Galaxy NG fixes as needed (mdellweg)
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates (mike/mdellweg)
    • Katello / Satellite fixes as needed (mike)
  • CI/CD
  • Web UI (david)
  • Community
    • Python blog post - complete & waiting on Python release
    • Ansible blog post - some developments with Robyn/Ansible community
    • November newsletter
    • Survey blog

Sprint 85

Dates: Friday October 30, 2020 - Thursday November 12, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Add RBAC for repos and remotes (mdellweg/ipanova)
    • OCI image builder - tests to take out of tech preview (mdellweg)
    • use OCI image builder in s3 deployments - dkliban
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Possibly a 3.8 release in 1-1.5 weeks
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Address possible issues with 0.5.0 (fao89)
    • Sync improvements (bmbouter)
      • rewrite
      • functional tests
      • sync dependencies (fao89)
    • Token bearer refresh (fao89)
    • Requirements.yml improvements (daviddavis)
      • validate requirements.yml
      • sources with different API versions
      • filter versions?
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • OSTree Planning
    • draft of initial use cases & put out for review - dkliban
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA - progress dependent on Gerrod’s schedule
    • push new beta
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • Bug fixes for Katello (migration is being tested on customer data now)
    • start migration from scratch https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7714
    • planning/testing migration interruption/cancellation
  • Pulp_installer
    • Installing/compiling SELinux policies (mike)
    • Galaxy NG fixes as needed (mdellweg)
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates (mike/mdellweg)
    • Katello / Satellite fixes as needed (mike)
  • CI/CD
    • firefighting
    • testing released plugins against pulpcore master branch (dkliban/mdellweg)
  • Community
    • Python blog post - complete & waiting on Python release
    • Ansible blog post - some developments with Robyn/Ansible community
    • Finish revamp of Content plugin page
    • Media section of site
    • Newsletter

Sprint 84

Dates: Thursday October 15, 2020 - Thursday October 29, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • Planning tasking system improvements (bmbouter)
      • orphan cleanup running along-side other tasks (bmbouter/ipanova)
      • evaluation of tasking system throughput for stakeholder use (bmbouter)
    • 3.8 release (ttereshc)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA - progress dependent on Gerrod’s schedule
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Installing/compiling SELinux policies (mike)
    • Fix/drop upgrading from old Pulp releases (system wide pkgs) (mike)
    • Galaxy NG fixes as needed (mdellweg)
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates (mike/mdellweg)
  • CI/CD
    • publish plugin docs to docs.pulpproject.org
      • container/file PRs merged
      • Rpm PR submitted
    • add NPM package publishing for bindings in plugin_template
    • firefighting
    • testing released plugins against pulpcore master branch
  • Community
    • add banners to the docs about Pulp CLI PoC - this became a “How can we make docs easier to serve” for docs contributors. Will complete this today.
    • Python blog post - complete & waiting on Python release
    • Ansible blog post - complete & waiting for publishing greenlight from Ansible team
    • Create landing page with context for each installation option - Fabricio OK with it, and wants Mike to review from sysadmin’s perspective
    • Start working on better descriptions for Content plugin page

Sprint 83

Dates: Friday October 2, 2020 - Wednesday October 14, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • permission issues, pulp-2to3-migration plugin is affected
  • Pulp 3 Container
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Moving “mutable” data types off of content units
      • deprecated flag, is_highest custom db trigger, is_certified flag
    • Copying deprecated status
    • Deliver 0.5.0 (Oct 9th) - https://pulp.plan.io/versions/142
    • AH planning
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • Planning tasking system improvements
      • orphan cleanup running along-side other tasks
      • removing the resource manager from the architecture
    • django-admin enabling for all models
    • Adding RBAC to endpoints
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Installing/compiling SELinux policies
    • Fix/drop upgrading from old Pulp releases (system wide pkgs)
    • Galaxy NG fixes as needed
    • SELinux policies: Continued bugfix updates
  • Pulp K8s Operator
    • Support Galaxy NG contributions & general use case support as needed
  • CI/CD
    • publish plugin docs to docs.pulpproject.org
    • add NPM package publishing for bindings in plugin_template
    • retro on 3.7.0 release
    • firefighting
  • Community
    • add banner to the docs about Pulp CLI PoC
    • Python blog post - complete & waiting on Python release
    • Ansible blog post - follow up with contributions from Ansible team
    • Create landing page with context for each installation option
    • Start working on better descriptions for Content plugin page

Sprint 82

Dates: Friday September 18, 2020 - Thursday October 1, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • permission issues, pulp-2to3-migration plugin is affected
    • nectar PR RST connection
      • requires out of band nectar and pulp_docker releases
      • will be included in Sat 6.8
      • working with build and downstream qe teams
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Fixes for Katello
    • RBAC planning
  • Namespaces: planning- whole team; implementation,experiments, testing - mdellweg
    • OCI image builder - possibly lmjachky
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello, 3-4 already on the sprint
    • orphan cleanup for distribution tree - ttereshc
    • repogpg_check https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6926 - maybe lmjachky
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Lots of bugfixes needed by Sept 30
    • Moving “mutable” data types off of content units by Sept 30
      • deprecated flag, is_highest custom db trigger, is_certified flag
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • Wrap up and release pulpcore 3.7.0
    • FIPS
      • Conversation(s) with Satellite PM
      • Testing and plugin support
    • Authentication API (needed for UI project)- planning for 3.8
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Prepare for GA
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • Bug fixes for Katello (migration is being tested on customer data now)
    • memory consumption improvements
    • Continue on tests when time permits
  • Pulp_installer
    • Address Pulp 2 / Pulp 3 Apache conflicts (see what Katello does) (Action item to follow up and discuss)
    • Migration plugin support (likely required for https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7445)
    • Installing/compiling SELinux policies - Yanis should do this, it’s on his team’s agenda
  • Pulp K8s Operator
    • Support Galaxy NG contributions & general use case support as needed
  • CI/CD
  • Community
    • Community survey - 20 responses, closing today?
    • Python blog post - complete & waiting on Python release
    • Deb plugin blog - published and I convinced Max to write an opensource.com article
    • ansible-blog-post - need to edit and send to Ansible team Will do:
    • Create landing page with context for each installation option
    • Start working on better descriptions for Content plugin page
    • Take Pulp 2 Installation off the website (will remain in docs)

Sprint 81

Dates: Friday September 4, 2020 - Thursday September 17, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • smart proxy slow sync
    • permission issues, pulp-2to3-migration plugin is affected
    • nectar PR RST connection
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Fixes for Katello
    • RBAC planning
      • Namespaces: planning- whole team; implementation,experiments, testing - mdellweg
    • OCI image builder - dkliban
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • continue on distribution tree issues & tests - ppicka
    • Kickstart import/export test - daviddavis
    • orphan cleanup for distribution tree - ttereshc?
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Two existing PRs, sync w/ bandersnatch and live API - gubben
    • Prepare for GA?
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Continue on use cases & tests - ttereshc
  • Pulp_installer
    • Address Pulp 2 / Pulp 3 Apache conflicts (see what Katello does) (Action item to follow up and discuss)
    • Migration plugin support
    • Installing/compiling SELinux policies - Yanis should do this, it’s on his team’s agenda
  • Pulp K8s Operator
    • Support Galaxy NG contributions & general use case support as needed
  • CI/CD
    • publish plugin docs to docs.pulpproject.org
    • firefighting
  • Community
    • Community survey - 17 responses, close right after PulpCon
    • Python blog post - AI with Gerrod, waiting on next Python release
    • Deb plugin blog
    • PulpKhan stuff
    • ansible-blog-post review
    • Docs bugs

Sprint 80

Dates: Friday August 21, 2020 - Thursday September 3, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • RBAC planning
    • OCI image builder - dkliban
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Finish distribution tree tests - ppicka
    • Maybe RBAC planning if there is capacity
    • Kickstart import/export test - daviddavis
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Supporting @davidN implementation of RBAC
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Two existing PRs, sync w/ bandersnatch and live API - gubben
      • Bandersnatch has finally released with our changes included
    • A few bugfixes
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • Bug fixes for Katello
    • Compatibility with 3.6
      • pulp_container 2.0 adjustments
      • pulp_rpm 3.6 adjustments
    • 0.2.1 release
    • Continue on use cases & tests - ttereshc
  • Pulp_installer
    • Address Pulp 2 / Pulp 3 Apache conflicts (see what Katello does)
    • Migration plugin support
    • Finish verification at end of CI
    • Fix any more TLS-related issues
  • Pulp K8s Operator
    • Support Galaxy NG contributions & general use case support as needed
  • CI/CD
    • fix permissions problem with postgresql directory - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6361 from sprint 78
    • Unified release pipeline (pulpcore-packaging repository and CI), from sprint 74
    • firefighting
  • Miscellaneous
    • Community survey
    • Newsletter
    • Python blog post
    • Spam control - working on redmine SPAM mitigation automation [lubos]
      • Possible tweaks and need to run the automation regularly
    • Docs bugs (likely not this sprint)

Sprint 79

Dates: Friday August 7, 2020 - Thursday August 20, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Updating dependencies for CVEs
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • start with planning/initial implementation of RBAC
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • Supporting @davidN implementation of RBAC
    • pulp_ansible release 0.2.0 GA (compat release w/ pulpcore 3.6)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • Pulp_installer
    • Lets Encrypt support in time for 3.6 - mikedep333
    • Test if pulp is up and listening (health checks) - fao89
    • Removal of system-wide packages from existing installs - mikedep333
    • Review check mode - fao89/mikedep333
    • Bugfixes with “rpm installation” as they come up
  • Pulp K8s Operator
    • Support Galaxy NG contributions & general use case support as needed
  • CI/CD
    • fix permissions problem with postgresql directory - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6361
    • Unified release pipeline (pulpcore-packaging repository and CI), from sprint 74
    • firefighting
  • CLI
    • Planning
  • Miscellaneous
    • Community survey
    • Python blog post
    • 3.6 Release announcements
    • Spam control - working on redmine SPAM mitigation automation [lubos]
      • TBD: notifications for users
    • Docs bugs

Sprint 78

Dates: Friday July 24, 2020 - Thursday August 6, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 77

Dates: Friday July 10, 2020 - Thursday July 23, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 76

Dates: Friday June 26, 2020 - Thursday July 9, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • 2.21.3 Release
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • introduce new repo type for push workflow (PushContainerRepo)
    • add token with admin rights - mdellweg
    • look into sync performance issue - lmjachky
    • misc bugs as requested by galaxy_ng/AWX
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • misc bugs as requested by galaxy_ng
    • ongoing testing of galaxy_ng_single_container
    • finishing token auth sync test (code is already done) https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/326
    • RBAC use case writing with @alikins
    • [low prio] finish fixing bindings (mainly review from of PRs to fao89), from sprint 70
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • pulp_installer
    • Plan basic “bring up to date” of operator - need to plan how to integrate external db and object storage (S3-like apis)
    • Collaboration with spredzy from Ansible Platform Group
      • adding TLS support (PR available, needs more review + testing)
      • multi-node installer support proposal and planning
      • SELinux policy compile+install support contribution
      • Zuul integration
  • CI/CD
    • finalizing fixtures.pulpproject.org work
    • add more release automation
    • fix permissions problem with postgresql directory - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6361
    • Unified release pipeline (pulpcore-packaging repository and CI), from sprint 74
  • Pulp CLI proof of concept - pause
  • Website
    • finish off the installer stuff
      *Spam control - working on redmine SPAM mitigation automation

Sprint 75

Dates: Monday June 15 2020 - Thursday June 25, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • review/test applicability fixes (if not today)
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • refactor token auth to work with pulp_container 2.0
    • solve design issues after docker push feature so it is compatible with current feature set (sync and push repos)
    • look into performance issues if time left
    • misc bugs as requested by galaxy_ng/AWX
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes
    • finalize SUSE auth token support
    • Retain old count
    • Import/export - more models and kickstarts
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • misc bugs as requested by galaxy_ng
    • finish fixing bindings (mainly review from of PRs to fao89), from sprint 70
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
  • pulp_installer
    • Finish “Install from RPM” support for galaxy_ng
    • Start on operator reboot and planning w/ AWX and galaxy_ng team input
    • Collaboration with spredzy from Ansible Platform Group
      • adding unix domain socket support in all the places
      • adding TLS support
      • multi-node installer support proposal and planning
      • Lots of smaller PR reviews
  • CI/CD
    • finalizing fixtures.pulpproject.org work
    • fix single container release issue (/var/lib/pulp), from sprint 74 - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6768
    • add more release automation - pulp.plan.io issue closing, from sprint 74
    • Unified release pipeline (pulpcore-packaging repository and CI), from sprint 74
  • Pulp CLI proof of concept - pause
  • Website
    • mcorr to add pulp2 vs pulp3 table, migration plugin - needs review
    • mcorr to add single container to pulpproject.org

Sprint 74

Dates: Friday May 29, 2020 - June 11, 2020
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
    • Issues as reported/identified by Satellite
    • CDT PR review
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • docker push
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Bug fixes
    • SUSE auth token support - ppicka
    • Retain old count - planning - dalley (if priorities permit)
    • dep solving bug https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6820 - dalley/ggainey
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin / Galaxy NG
    • misc bugs as requested by galaxy_ng
    • start into client side token auth implementation
    • finish fixing bindings (mainly review from of PRs to fao89), from sprint 70
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 2-->Pulp 3 Migrations
    • Progress reporting - ipanova
    • Distributions tracking - under review
    • Bug fixes - anyone from mini-team
  • pulp_installer
    • “Install from RPM” support for galaxy_ng
    • Continue on larger docs approach
  • Finishing collection publishing documentation
    • Remove system-wide packages support (to fix preflight checks)
  • CI/CD
    • finishing fixtures.pulpproject.org - waiting on delivery from osci.io folks
    • fix single container release issue (/var/lib/pulp)
    • add more release automation - pulp.plan.io issue closing
  • Pulp CLI proof of concept
    • Goal: build a 2-3 commands and some basic static generation
  • Website
    • mcorr to add pulp2 vs pulp3 table
    • mcorr to add single container to pulpproject.org

Previous archive: Sprint_Plans_Archive_-_May_2020