- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 06/20/2017
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
The issue #2605 was fixed to ignore if there are duplicate packages in the metadata, the error still will be raised if there some discrepancies or missing packages. Issue #2821: sles12 updates repo fails syncI had been following issue #2605 and was hopeful that when the issue was closed at the 2.13.1 release, that syncs would work for the sles12 updates repo, however, I have found that (in term of stable releases) they haven't worked since 2...
Justin, this report does not contain enough of information to be able to tell where the issue is or if there is still the issue.
What i noticed first of all, is time of sync execution, it took less then a minute, that means that it wa... Issue #2820: No such file or directory: pkgtags.sqlite.gz on repository publishKatello user reported on pulp 2.9.3 hitting the following issue after syncing epel 7. Publishing the repo resulted in:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/pulp/content/units/yum_repo_metadata_file/72/c32e71f97dee222a4106ca...
closing in favour of #2384 Story #2766 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a user I can sync and publish manifest listsAs a result of this story, Pulp Docker will support manifests lists for sync and publish.
To support manifest lists we need to:
1. Store the architecture, os, and any other values listed in the spec as an attribute of each manifest. ...
closing in favour of #2385 Story #2767 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): Update crane to serve manifest lists1. enable crane to read the new json data file format that includes knowledge of manifest schema
2. change crane to look for a optional header from the client and use that to decide whether to return a manifest list or schema 1 manifest
when you say 'Skopeo does not yet support writing out schema 1 manifests to disk' do you mean v1 schema1? I think skopeo does support v2 schema1 manifests, but just signed ones. Story #2810: As a user, I can upload a schema 2 manifest with blobsSince docker's v2 registry API and associated data formats were released, it has not been possible to "docker save" a v2 image and retain the v2 data structures. Lacking a standard on-disk representation for a v2 image, it has not been p...
Issue #2788 (ASSIGNED): sqlite files are retained indefinitelyWhen a yum repo is published, and sqlite generation is enabled (generate_sqlite=true), and incremental publish is activated (i.e. force_full is not true and units were not deleted since last publish), new sqlite files will be created and...
closing this as not a bug, in case you think problem still persists feel free to re-open this. Issue #2785 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): pulp-admin rpm repo create with --retain-old-count option does no...pulp rpm repo create with --count option does not seems to provide last package after sync....
Also available in: Atom