- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/17/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Manager, Developer, 11/11/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
Backport #9526 (NEW): Backport to 2.8: Pulp container does not validate container distribution base pathsContainer distribution base paths are supposed to be a valid container repository names, however, the container distribution serializer doesn't validate for this aside from verifying the container namespace in the base path. Right now us...
Backport #9522 (NEW): Backport to 2.8: Pulp runs out of db connections when doing many concurrent pushesUsing master pulpcore 3.16 and master pulp_container 2.9, I run a script that pushes 50 images across 10 parallel processes of which 12 images fail to finish uploading with this error message appearing after every api call `django.db.uti...
Backport #9521 (NEW): Backport to 2.8: Push upload responses return improper Content-Length headerThese responses: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_container/blob/master/pulp_container/app/registry_api.py#L145-L222 should set their `Content-Length` header to 0 since they are not sending any data back in their body.
Applied in changeset commit:fa6a3390774143a9ab135ff61406335b9c0b8de9. Story #9488 (MODIFIED): As an admin I can configure Azure as storage backend for Container RegistryAzure storage API does not allow to set Content-Type/Content-Disposition headers when redirecting to it.
In order to set content settings per-objects basis, docs suggest to subclass the backend and override `AzureStorage.get_object_pa...
Required PR: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1691 Revision fa6a3390: Added Azure storage backend support.
dup of https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9276 Issue #9515 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): content app doesn't survive PostgreSQL disconnectOhai,
on pulpcore 3.14 (I didn't try newer yet), when the DB connection between pulpcore-content and PostgreSQL dies (e.g. because PostgreSQL was restarted), the content app seems not to notice this, and serves 500 errors:...
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore|ad12e39012eac4e2c28b280f2b3595a9ee7663e8. Story #9518 (MODIFIED): As a user I can send headers when creating redirect url for Azurewith new version of django-storages 1.12.2 it is possible to send headers to the `storage.url` through params
Also available in: Atom