- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/19/2020
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Pulp CLI (Developer, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Manager, Developer, 11/11/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
Issue #7214 (MODIFIED): Improve error message for registry errorsThe current error message setup is misleading for the end users, as it strips away the status code, error type, and url. The users are (for example) left with 'IOError('Internal server error')' which makes then unable to determine which ...
Applied in changeset commit:36a5f0d1f3a5401ddfbb813433e7e9dd9a576d25. Task #7567 (MODIFIED): Add docs for coverage.md and require tests for feature/bugfixAdd docs for coverage.md.
Update contributing section
Update travis to require a test
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7567 Revision 36a5f0d1: Add docs for coverage.md and enable tests requirement for feature/bugfix.
I am bumping the priority on this issue because it makes it non trivial to test whether the permissions are correctly set in pulp2 for the migration box. I needed to performs those skipped steps manually. Issue #7443: pulp installer does not set ownership and permissions correctly because it cannot find apache userSome steps are skipped because user apache cannot be found and added to the pulp group https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/blob/master/roles/pulp_common/tasks/install.yml#L107-L133
TASK [pulp_common : Find the nologin executab...
Issue #7726 (MODIFIED): Pulp2 sets 644 on the files which makes it impossible for the group to create hard linksThese are the current permissions on the files in pulp2
-rw-r--r--. 1 apache pulp 1869 Oct 20 16:53 whale-0.2-1.noarch....
Applied in changeset commit:7105778f448b5b3ae812cf212317af4c73020460. Issue #7203 (MODIFIED): The checksum in primary.xml does not match publicationNot sure if this is a bug or not. Steps to reproduce:
First, sync the repo https://fixtures.pulpproject.org/rpm-with-sha-1-modular/ on-demand.
Then if I publish this repo and its checksums appear to be sha256:
$ http :/pulp...
Also available in: Atom