- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Example (Developer, 09/22/2017)
- Plugin Template (Developer, 10/04/2017)
Created by command:
/usr/bin/tito tag Revision 75445dee: Automatic commit of package [python-nectar] release [1.5.6-1].
@bmbouter once we complete this task, do we want to close all issues related to celerybeat from our backlog? Task #3076: Delete pulp_celerybeatPulp celerybeat can be removed from the Pulp3 architecture entirely if we can transition its two remaining software responsibilities to the workers themselves. Specifically:
* Celerybeat looks to find missing workers and call "mark_wo...
Applied in changeset commit:d8bd6f9809e0e01e30d53aa1b57b441ad14481d4. Issue #2847: Skip download of blobs with foreign mediatype.Some layers might have "mediaType": "application/vnd.docker.image.rootfs.foreign.diff.tar.gzip" which are not present on the registry.
In this case client will not go to the registry to fetch the layer( because it is not there) but w...
(cherry picked from commit 7a6a3807a9a83ac3421b5ffe28d64909855ec6e3) Revision d8bd6f98: Skip download of blobs with foreign mediatype.
This affects just scheduled action for consumer, scheduled sync or publish does not cause the 500 on /v2/tasks/ get endpoint.
for some reason 2 tasks are created... Issue #3042: Scheduled tasks break GET calls to /pulp/api/v2/tasks/Let's say I install the pulp consumer on a host, bind it to an RPM repository, and schedule the installation of a package. If I wait for the task to start and start GETting ...
Also available in: Atom