- Registered on: 07/15/2019
- Last connection: 09/18/2020
- Pulp (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- RPM Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Puppet Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Docker Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Python Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Packaging (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Crane (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- OSTree Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Debian Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Nectar (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Infrastructure (Developer, Private Access, 05/08/2020)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2019)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Pulp CLI (Manager, Developer, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Manager, Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Manager, Developer, 01/14/2020)
Issue #6828 (ASSIGNED): browsable API missing endpoints on /pulp/api/v3/not all endpoints are displayed on /pulp/api/v3/
DRF issue: https://github.com/encode/django-rest-framework/issues/7354
After digging more into this, the cause is URLField from DRF,
it uses django validator that introduces <! on the...
Issue #7428 (ASSIGNED): pulp_ansible collection list only shows collection if highest version in repoThe pulp_ansible collection list only shows that a repo contains a collection if the highest version of the collection is in the repo. For example:
Issue #7512 (ASSIGNED): Seeing some collections skipped with CollectionRemote with requirements.yml (related to https://github.com/ansible/galaxy_ng/issues/437)This is kind of asking for a consult on https://github.com/ansible/galaxy_ng/issues/437
When testing standalone automation-hub that is setup for a remote that points to "community" (https://galaxy.ansible.com) when trying to sync wit...
Issue #7504 (ASSIGNED): Set deprecated status on synced collections.The deprecation status of synced collections is always set to `false`, even if it returns as `true` on the API. Downloaded collections should mirror the deprecation status of their corresponding remote collections.
it is a conflict between black and dynaconf
black requires toml>=0.10.1
https://github.com/psf/black/blob/master/setup.py#L73 Issue #7479: pulp_installer source-upgrade CI is failing on pkg_resources.ContextualVersionConflictThis occurs in debian-10 when running collect static after pulp_devel, not when running it after installing pulp via `pulp_all_services`.
It started occurring on daily CI and pull requests on 2020-09-8. I re-ran the overnight CI from ...
We need to improve UpdateRecordSerializer validation
api_1 | File "/opt/pulp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pulp_rpm/app/serializers/advisory.py", line 204, in validate
api_1 | update_record_dat... Issue #7468: Internal error when adding (wrong) content advisoryAccidentally sent an RPM as `file` to `ContentAdvisoriesApi().create()`, yielding an Server Error (500). It probably should throw a `ValidationError` instead.
Here's the stacktrace
api_1 | pulp: django.request:ERRO...
Also available in: Atom