pulpcore @ master
Acquire, Organize, and Distribute Software
Pulp is a platform for managing repositories of content, such as software packages, and pushing that content out to large numbers of consumers.
Using Pulp you can:
- Locally mirror all or part of a repository
- Host your own content in a new repository
- Manage content from multiple sources in one place
- Promote content through different repos in an organized way
Pulp is completely free and open-source!
- License: GPLv2+
- Documentation: https://docs.pulpproject.org/
- Source: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/
- Bugs: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp
For more information, check out the project website: https://pulpproject.org
Issue Tracker: https://pulp.plan.io
User mailing list: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pulp-list
Developer mailing list: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pulp-dev
User questions welcome in #pulp on FreeNode IRC server.
Developer discussion in #pulp-dev on FreeNode IRC server
Also available in: Atom