- Registered on: 05/18/2020
- Last connection: 07/26/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- RPM Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Docker Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Python Support (Developer, 05/28/2020)
- Packaging (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Crane (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Debian Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Nectar (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- File Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- CertGuard (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Container Support (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/21/2021)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 05/21/2021)
Applied in changeset commit:02f357235061aa879f2cb284c5278ff3a365427d. Issue #9071 (MODIFIED): Getting 500 error while accessing pulp/content/reponame/config.repoI am trying to use auto-publish feature for an RPM repository. I am passing repo href in distribution and keeping publication as NULL. But after that getting an internal server error 500 for config.repo file.
journalctl log states t...
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9071 Revision 02f35723: Fix auto-distribute for config.repo
Required PR: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1495
(cherry picked from commit 8d0390d224ed4117b4dab7dff16c5d55bb134e53) Revision 90857953: Set plugin type on distribution to protect unpublished content
I'll add this filter. pulp_python has moved to GitHub issues, I've moved your issue over and you can track it here: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_python/issues/404. Issue #9104 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): Can't filter content by sha256 for Pulp Python 3.4I believe the other content plugins support filtering by sha256. Not sure if this was intentional for pulp python, but just wanted to bring attention to it.
> I got pulp_python 3.4 installed correctly after resetting my database through Foreman, which also ran through the migrations successfully. It may have just needed the reset, not sure.
Interesting, if you run into th... Issue #9062 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): pulp python 3.4 db migration failsAfter installing pulp-python 3.4 with `pip3 install pulp-python==3.4` then running migration with `sudo -u pulp PULP_SETTINGS='/etc/pulp/settings.py' /usr/bin/pulpcore-manager migrate`
migration "0005_pythonpackagecontent_sha256.py" ...
Required PR: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1495 Revision 8d0390d2: Set plugin type on distribution to protect unpublished content
This problem affects all publication based plugins. Steps to reproduce
1. Create repo: `pulp file repository create --name test`
2. Create remote: `pulp file remote create --name test --url https://fixtures.pulpproject/file/PULP_MANIFE... Issue #8870: Unpublished content can be accessed if relative path of content is know!(Screenshot%20from%202021-06-04%2015-30-44.png)
It is expected for the package to be available at http://pulp3-source-centos7/pulp/content/fixture/Packages/b/bear-4.1-1.noarch.rpm
It is not expected for the package to be availab...
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore|ca0ef8ff68bc4c068e45f53552f5077994bfcdba. Issue #9074 (MODIFIED): Accessing invalid files on the content-apps base-directory causes the cache to errorTo reproduce:
pulp file distribution create --name foo --base-path foo
http :24816/pulp/content/foo/ # works
http :24816/pulp/content/foo # 500 error, should return 404 instead
Also available in: Atom