- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 03/30/2020
- Pulp (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- RPM Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Puppet Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Docker Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Python Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Packaging (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Crane (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- OSTree Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Debian Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Nectar (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- External (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- File Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Container Support (Manager, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Manager, 01/14/2020)
Story #6353 (NEW): As a user, I can mirror RPM repository content and metadata**Problem:** clients installing packages from RPM mirrors hosted by Pulp don't have access to the original metadata provided in the remote repository.
**Solution:** add ability to create repository versions that contain the original ...
Less of a concern with the newest version of dynaconf. Still an issue but less of a priority. Issue #6246: ruby bindings seem to always set Authorization headerIt seems that even when the client is configured with aclient cert and key, the client bindings are setting Authorization header. If the BasicAuthorization is enabled on the server, the user is not able to authenticate using the client c...
Removing from sprint. Evaluate after some related changes to later determine what remains to be done. Issue #6217: First repo_version can contain duplicatesremove_duplicates() checks for repo_keys duplicates only comparing **two** repo_versions.
If this is **first ever repo_version** that is being created **and** it already contains duplicates, they will be saved as is 
This has been on several sprints and not completed. No feedback from stakeholders that this is needed soon, so taking off sprint for now. Task #5828: Document how to validate data in plugin writer guideBasically we should document this email in our plugin writers guide:
Remove from sprint. We have made some other adjustments Ci that lowers urgency of this work. Issue #6104: pulp_file performance test takes too long for TravisCurrently the pulp_file cron jobs are failing due to the performance tests. It looks like they are exceeding 50 minutes which is the threshold in Travis.
On my local box, it took about 24 seconds for pulp to process 400 content un...
Also available in: Atom