- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 01/20/2020
- Pulp (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- RPM Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Puppet Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Docker Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Python Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Packaging (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Crane (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- OSTree Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Debian Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Nectar (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- External (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- File Support (Manager, 09/07/2017)
- Container Support (Manager, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Manager, 01/14/2020)
Removing from sprint since we don't have enough capacity to do right now. Issue #5642: Pulp client configuration object instantiation doesn't work correctlyThe constructor of the Configuration object does not work as expected:
@In : pulpcore.Configuration(username="admin", password="password", host="http://pulp3-sandbox-debian10:80").host@
I suggest keeping the title similar to the other issues - IOW describe the impact or problem rather than the solution. This might also help with traceability. Task #5900: Release shows as "beta" on PyPIFrom an email by @bmbouter to pulp-dev list today:
"The pulpcore and pulp_file packages on PyPI are showing as pre-release because of the classifiers we are using.
If your plugin is GA, you probably want a change like this one: ht...
@ipanova - The PR looks like it was merged to master but the issue is still in post & the issue does not indicate that it is in 2.21.0 (still in POST/no 2.21.0 tag) - is that accurate? Should it be included in the next release? Issue #5058: ISO publish fails with BSON document too largeA scaling issue has been discovered when publishing isos via fast forward way....
@dalley - You may want to copy https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-modularity-issues to a new location so we don't lose that when etherpad.net is shut down.
Also, the bz associated with this will be marked as still broken, so if this issue is l... Issue #4693: Module Streams not copying correctly with recursive and recursive_conservative# Create and sync the following yum repo (Source) -> https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/pteradactyl/
# Create another repo Dest which will serve as the destination repo
# Go to mongo and pick up a uuid for the pteradactly:2 mod...
Also available in: Atom