Pulp - Task #7960: FIPS and support for ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS
FIPS: Honour ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The pulp_container should honour ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS.
Sync and upload (push of content via push api) are the two areas that need to be updated.
- Project changed from RPM Support to Container Support
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.3.0
- Subject changed from Honour ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS to FIPS: Honour ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS
- Sprint changed from Sprint 87 to Sprint 88
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
It looks like we don't need to do anything in pulp_container. I am going to update our CI to test without 'md5' in the allowed content checksums list.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom