- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 01/17/2018
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Crane (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Debian Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Nectar (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Example (Manager, Developer, 09/22/2017)
- Plugin Template (Developer, 10/04/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 11/29/2017)
This should be all the work https://github.com/dkliban/pulp/commit/7fb5a803edeb108e27803066664814902cb7a087
But it needs to be merged with the work for https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3296 Task #3221 (NEW): Move publish logic from models to tasksThis task is to do for publish what https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3074 did for sync.
The creation of a publication will happen at /v3/publishers/<type>/publish/ endpoint provided by plugin writers.
Plugin writer needs to dispatch a t...
I started this work but I don't have time to finish
https://github.com/dkliban/pulp_file/commit/916bea7a57fb971611b49ed54415b2ce30b84ac5 Refactor #3296 (NEW): Move publish logic from Publisher model to a taskThis task is to:
# Create a celery task called `publish` in pulp_file.app.tasks.py
# define a POST detail route called publish on FilePublisherViewset that deploys the celery task. This viewset should accept `repository` or `repositor...
Fixes logic for removing an incomlete repo version Revision f7825e33 (pulp): Merge pull request #3278 from dkliban/fix-repo-version-delete
https://github.com/pulp/crane/pull/84 Refactor #3303 (POST): v2.py: Accept header handling is sketchyDocker engines typically present more than one Accept: header (usually three).
While they are three different lines in the HTTP header, they typically get combined as a single value, comma-separated.
Crane has a bunch of if/then/el...
Please re-open if the commend above doesnt' resolve the issue for you. Issue #3255 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): pulp-consumer does not remove binding if repo is no longer availa...Hi,
as per documentation at https://docs.pulpproject.org/user-guide/consumer-client/bind.html#unbind
the 'pulp-consumer rpm unbind --force --repo-id=foo' should remove the binding on client without any interaction with the server. Bu...
Also available in: Atom