- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 01/12/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Crane (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Debian Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Nectar (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Manager, Developer, 04/21/2018)
- Pulp CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/09/2018)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
I believe this is due to the settings that were set by the installer. Pulpcore 3.10.0 is going to handle this much better, but we will not be able to fix it in 3.9.z.
Issue #8099: File upload causes django.security.SuspiciousFileOperation:ERRORVersions:
When trying to upload a file via /pulp/api/v3/uploads, a 400 is thrown with the error in the title.
Adds step to release guide for closing pulp.plan.io issues. Revision f7c1f6a9 (ansible-pulp): Merge pull request #505 from dkliban/update-release-guide
Based on the discussion above, the implementation looks like this:
The FileRepository model will have four additional fields: `manifest`, `mirror`, `auto_publish`, `auto_distribute`.
The File Repository Sync API will accept two add... Story #7469: as a Pulp File user, I can have my repository auto published and distributedAs a CLI user or a Web UI user, I would like to be able to sync/publish/distribute a repository with a single operation.
In order to support such a feature, the user needs to be able to associate a File Distribution with a File Repos...
Story #7824 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a developer, I can bulk_create subclasses of ContentIt is currently disallowed to bulk_create() multi-table inherited Django models, due to the technical challenges with doing so, however it is not necessarily impossible in theory.
As a Pu...
Task #7570 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): Apply diff friendly style requirements to doc sourcesRules: Linebreaks must happen at language features, so one line containes exactly one sentence or one partial sentence.
Lines must not exceed 100 chars.
The latter must not require an out of order break. Instead, the language should ...
We will not be able to work on this any time soon. Story #4343 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a user, I can see what parameters were involved in a taskPresently, the task record stores two primary types of metadata about the operation it performed:
- The name of a task (which tells you what type of task it was, sync/publish/update/etc., and where it was defined (plugin or core),
Also available in: Atom