- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Crane (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Debian Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Nectar (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Manager, Developer, 04/21/2018)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
In pulpcore 3.15 and 3.16 it is possible to check for this error in 2 places: the authenticate middleware which is run for every request and in the heartbeat code.
In pulpcore 3.14 we did not have this middleware. However, I propose ... Issue #9276: Content app can have unusable/closed db connectionsWe've seen multiple times the `django.db.utils.InterfaceError: connection already closed` while using content app. See related issues.
A current workaround is to reset the db connection in multiple places in the code.
Applied in changeset commit:pulp_ansible|db592b44ed367c3c1866456d012a24886d9c55a5. Story #9346 (MODIFIED): As user, I can sync collections using a GitRemote
This patch uses galaxy-importer to build a collection from a git repository.
The artifact is then saved to Pulp.
Required PR: https://github.com/ansible/galaxy-importer/pull/137 Revision db592b44 (pulp_ansible): Adds ability to sync collections using GitRemote
This also fixes _create_repo_and_sync_with_remote() in SyncHelpersMixin.
[noissue] Revision 68322e2d (pulp_ansible): Updates SyncHelpersMixin with GitRemote API client
Each existing plugin should provide it's own implementation of the 'mirror' parameter for the repository sync API. All new plugins should carefully consider if they want to provide such a parameter or if they want to provide something th... Story #9316: As a user, I can mirror the packages in a repo (kick out ones that are no longer in the upstream) without mirroring the metadata.This used to be how things worked, then we changed how mirroring worked. But there are rare cases when metadata mirroring is not possible (see related issue) so we should add back a way to do this.
edit: I have two ideas. They are n...
Applied in changeset commit:pulp_ansible|90486996cf9d5ea34d51af90cf5d08a31083b4d4. Story #9345 (MODIFIED): As a user, I can create a GitRemote to sync content from git
Also available in: Atom