- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 07/12/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Crane (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Debian Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Nectar (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Manager, Developer, 04/21/2018)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
It looks like you are not providing a settings file. Please take a look at the instructions here: https://dkliban.github.io/pulpproject.org/pulp-in-one-container/ Issue #8786 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): With newest /pulp/pulp, `pulpcore-manager` failed as: AttributeError: 'Settings' object has no attribute 'CONTENT_ORIGIN'[root@bc64553f5f2d /]# pulpcore-manager --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/pulpcore-manager", line 8, in <module>
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/app/manage.py", ...
Issue #8620 (ASSIGNED): pulp_installer fails to recognize pulpcore_port_tThis task failed for @newswangerd :
TASK [pulp.pulp_installer.pulp_api : Apply the SELinux type to the TCP port that pulpcore-api listens on] *************
An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, ...
You just need to update the box with latest image
vagarnt box update centos8
``` Issue #9002 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): Cannot `vagrant up centos8`I get this error:
The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status.
Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!
yum -y install --enablerepo=powertools fuse-sshfs
Stdout from the command:
Fixed when bindings were released with 2.7.1 release. Issue #8941 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): media_type list filter doesn't work with ruby bindings, expects array which api doesn't supportAfter upgrading to the pulp_container ruby bindings, when calling the list content_manifests_api and passing media_type as a filter, we get an error:
NoMethodError: undefined method `all?' for "application/vnd.docker.distribution...
Applied in changeset commit:e1b99a5c9d733cf6df9888c0ca9ed88d99e7a22c. Backport #9067 (MODIFIED): Backport 9065 "Downloads do not seem to use proxy authentication even when specified" to 2.7.zhttps://github.com/pulp/pulp_container/pull/357
Also available in: Atom