- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/21/2019
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Crane (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Debian Support (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- Nectar (Developer, 02/10/2015)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Manager, Developer, 04/21/2018)
- Pulp CLI (Manager, 07/09/2018)
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5561 Revision 76ee220d (plugin_template): Build pulp-operator image from the "Required PR"
Issue #5561 (ASSIGNED): when Required PR for pulp-operator is specified a new operator image is n...Even though the plugin_template configures Travis to checkout the PR for pulp-operator, a new image is not build from that PR. plugin_template needs to add the following right after pulp-operator PR is checked out:...
Skip before_* scripts when deploying to PyPI Revision 5a702d00 (plugin_template): Merge pull request #128 from dkliban/skip-before-scripts
This issue has been fixed by renaming the field to pulp_type. The latest version of the pulp-rpm-client package on PyPI does not have this problem. Issue #5093 (MODIFIED): Autogenerated pulp rpm bindings raise an error on importThe generated bindings raise an error on import:...
When Pulp is using S3, it needs to set these headers on the file when the Artifact is being created. That way S3 knows right away how to serve that file. Not sure how to achieve this though.
Task #4456: Test out docker with S3Make sure that the pulp docker plugin works when using Pulp with S3. I see no reason why it shouldn't but it's worth testing to confirm.
Install pulpcore-plugin from source when building a tag Revision 0a42b950 (pulpcore): Merge pull request #339 from dkliban/use-pulpcore-plugin-master
Also available in: Atom