- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 11/30/2020
- Pulp (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- RPM Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Docker Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Python Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Crane (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Debian Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Nectar (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Pulp CLI (Developer, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Developer, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Manager, Developer, 01/14/2020)
Brought it back to the Pulp tracker, since on the pulpcore meetings we agreed that it makes sense to find a general solution. Story #7822: As a user, I can remove a Pulp plugin### Motivation
There are cases when a user might want to remove a plugin:
- plugin is no longer in use but it's data in the db is quite large (pulp-2to3-migration case)
- incompatible plugins
- all plugin rel...
There is not enough information to reproduce the issue, unfortunately.
If you encounter it again, please provide the configuration of the Remote(s) for the repos which content potentially came from came from.
Is it one content which ... Issue #7857 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): 502 proxy error when trying to yum install a packageA couple of katello users have reported this so far. After syncing a repository and trying to yum update/install a package, they are getting:
According to the forum post, the issue is likely for the pre-migration of the modulemd-defaults. The modulemd pre-migration finished successfully. Issue #7846: null value in column "stream" violates not-null constraint during migration on KatelloA Katello user is experiencing errors when migrating to Pulp 3: https://community.theforeman.org/t/katello-3-17-upgrade-issues/21262
Running “foreman-maintain advanced procedure run content-prepare” produces the following error
Agreed on the pulpcore meeting last week that this shouldbe fixed in pulpcore by adding a check if a remote for an artifact exists https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/blob/50c6705941c5f249fdacda6a52f0bd0c0efa453c/pulpcore/plugin/stages/arti... Issue #7876: NoneType' object has no attribute 'pk'On a fresh pulp3 installation, running consecutive 2to3 migrations results in following error (first migration ran without error):
Nov 19 19:04:08 lxserv2285.smhi.se rq: Traceback (most recent call last):
Nov 19 19:04:0...
Task #6703 (ASSIGNED): Document that users should not run makemigrations but file a bug insteadUsers should not run `django-admin makemigrations` because if there is any new migration created, at minimum, it will affect the upgrade in the future.
Cases when `django-admin makemigrations` produces a new migration:
- users modi...
Also available in: Atom