- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 06/13/2019
- Pulp (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- RPM Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Docker Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Python Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Crane (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Debian Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Nectar (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
As of now (July 2019), Katello thinks that they'll use PostgreSQL 10.x - whichever has the longest support and whichever is available in SCLs. Issue #5147: Postgresql version on centos 7 is outdatedansible-pulp is installing postgresql 9.2 on centos 7 but django 2.1+ requires postgresql 9.4+:
We need to install a newer postgresql version vi...
Modulemd model and serializer Revision cd331e62: Merge pull request #1384 from pavelpicka/4873-modulmd-model
Story #5159 (NEW): As a user, I can optionally validate and repair content at sync timeMotivation
There are situations when content in the storage needs to be repaired (while DB is fine and still contains all the data):
- file got corrupted for whatever reason
- file was removed from the storage by accident
Task #5158 (NEW): Analyze existing opensource projects to potentially be used for applicability c...Take a look at https://github.com/RedHatInsights/vmaas and any other projects which calculate applicability already and see if they can be used.
The outcome of this task should be a list of projects which was considered and a reasonin...
Use relative_path instead of filename Revision b84b6e8b: Merge pull request #1402 from lubosmj/fix-filename-4987
Add updateinfo_checksum_type option to export distributor docs Revision 38fa6d55: Merge pull request #1374 from danrodrig/updateinfo-checksum-in-export-doc
Task #5083 (ASSIGNED): Add model for Pulp 2 data and dispatch a task which dumps Pulp 2 data usin...Create a Pulp2Content model which stores pulp 2 content in a generic way, not content specific.
- content type
- downloaded flag
- checksum (do we have it for any content type...
Let's get some autonotification going for builds Revision e42db0fc: Merge pull request #1404 from ggainey/2-irc-notifications
Also available in: Atom