- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 01/14/2020
- Pulp (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- RPM Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Docker Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Python Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Crane (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Debian Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Nectar (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Manager, Developer, 01/14/2020)
> Question 3:
> "So if we implement a "continue even if 404s occur" and say two RPMs are missing from the latest repo version. This utility won't also fix that. If it's expected to also fix that then we need to integrate this ... Story #5613: Provide ability to report and redownload (if possible) corrupted content on the file...Users can experience corrupted files either due to bit rot on mechanical hard drives or mistakenly run commands. We should make it as easy as possible to correct this situation when we can. I imagine some task that for a given repo:
To solve it, a migration is needed.
In a migration, yum_repo_metadata_file content units should be checked and zchunk ones should be unassociated from a repo.
After that a force_full publish is recommended to users.
zchunk metadata is... Issue #5879: Stale zchunk metadata breaks repo for Fedora 30After the fix for issue #4529 was applied to Pulp 2, zchunk metadata is no longer synchronized from repositories resulting in stale zchunk files in the repodata directories. Gzip metatada is updated correctly, but Fedora 30 is synchroni...
Issue #3886 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): CursorNotFound while queueing applicability tasksPreviously the repo_id index was added to applicability collection. That solved the problem in most cases but not in all of them. When many (e.g. 70K) consumer profiles are associated with the requested repos, cursor still may timeout.
Issue #5980 (ASSIGNED): Older repositories are not migrated if the newer ones have already been m...
A migration plan has to be declarative.
The migration result should not be affected by previous attempts with different migration plans.
In the example below, repositories @file@ and @file2@ are correctly migrated according to the ...
Issue #5483 (MODIFIED): Include description in the pulp2repository creationWhen pre-migrating repo, description is not included, therefore in pulp3 repo it will always be none
Also available in: Atom