- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 05/22/2018
- Pulp (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- RPM Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Docker Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Python Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Crane (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Debian Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Nectar (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Plugin Template (Manager, Developer, 10/04/2017)
FWIW, in F27 there is mongoengine 0.12, so a temporary solution is to limit mongoengine version to <=0.13.
But for F28 it's 0.14+, so Pulp won't work on F28 without any fixes.
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/python-mongoengin... Issue #3687: Pulp 2 doesn't work on Fedora 27+To reproduce, simply install Pulp 2.16.1 (the most recent stable release) or Pulp 2 nightly on Fedora 27, and try to use it. You'll immediately encounter strange behaviour. A good Pulp Smash reproducer is ...
Applied in changeset commit:6a40090685f8295d42419a1641351998fa75e709. Issue #3172 (MODIFIED): Celery worker consumes large number of memory when regenerating applicabi...The celery worker is consuming about 60MB RAM initially. After running regenerating applicability for a consumer that binds to 9 repositories, it increased to about 350MB+ and the RAM will never be freed.
I think below are the reason ...
Use aggregation to identify unique errata pkglists Revision e65d5bbd: Merge pull request #1107 from goosemania/issue3172
+1 for @- Keep the secrets in the DB but don't render them in the API@ Issue #3521: last_override_config exposes sensitive infoImporters and distributors have a "last_override_config" object which is exposed via the API.
In several cases, secrets are passed into override_config when triggering a task. For example, in yum importer there's ssl_client_key and i...
Could you elaborate a bit more, please? I agree with the description of current behaviour. I don't completely follow where the issue is.
In the scenario you described, you have two different errata, A and B. They both contain package ... Story #3665: Support different pkglist per repo for erratum unitsCurrently, updateinfo rendering behavior when rendering a specific erratum unit in a repo works like this:
- Start with full pkglist under erratum unit.
- Filter to subset of packages existing in the target repo.
- Render those pack...
Add missing 'end' to the Vagrantfile example Revision 975dc2a5 (devel): Merge pull request #158 from pulp/fix-vagrantfile
Also available in: Atom