- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 12/04/2019
- Pulp (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- RPM Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Docker Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Python Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Crane (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Debian Support (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Nectar (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
Add CONTENT_TYPES to repo definition Revision 4354b728 (pulp_maven): Merge pull request #27 from dralley/master
Task #5852 (NEW): Add ability to pre-migrate importers and distributors independently from the re...Motivation
There is a use case which implies migration of an importer or of a distributor without migrating a pulp 2 repo they belong to: in the migration plan users can specify which distributor or which importer to use, and it's...
I'd guess this is how createrepo_c parses the metadata. We should check.
Could you provide a link to a remote repo which you synced or an rpm which you uploaded if that's the case? Issue #5831: RPM file arrays sometimes have directive in first element of arrayFor example: ...
Issue #5820 (NEW): pulp-2to3-migration requires all supported Pulp 3 plugins to be installedSupport for different plugins is added through the endpoints.
All endpoints are always loaded, which basically means that all the supported plugins have to be installed.
If one of the supported plugins is not installed, workers won't...
Also available in: Atom