[Epic] As a user, I can consume Pulp 3 from OperatorHub.io
h1. !! Ticket moved to GitHub: "pulp/pulp-operator/256":https://github.com/pulp/pulp-operator/issues/256
Kubernetes Operators are the the new preferred way to deploy and manage applications on top of Kubernetes / OpenShift.
Once ready for the community to consume, they are published on https://OperatorHub.io
Before our operator can be published, it needs to be stable enough in certain ways:
- Ansible Molecule and Pulp-Smash need to run against it
- Users need to be able to specify a consistent/stable port to access content (& API) against, rather than just the random port that K8s assigns.
- Storage needs to be expandable
- In general, a user's interaction with the containers should be stable. It shouldn't randomly stop working without interaction because we re-worked something in the containers / operator.
- Some security improvements should be implemented
The following is strongly desirable, but is an acceptable limitation for this Epic:
- Support for K8s clusters that do not support ReadWriteMany Persistent Volume Claims. This can be documented as a limitation if not implemented in time.