Story #5132: [Epic] As a user, I can consume Pulp 3 from OperatorHub.io
pulp-operator ci/cd should provide nightly builds for simplified testing
Add a GitHub action using a Scheduled Task: https://dev.to/mercury/schedule-tasks-using-github-actions-3g52
Task should build and publish the following images:
If possible the action should grab the latest tagged version (e.g. 0.2.0) and postfix a date (e.g. 2021-04-08
Enable nightly expiring container builds
- Add optional label to each of the images that allows quay to automatically prune images.
- Add ci step to get the latest release tag
- Set QUAY_IMAGE_TAG to latest release tag + the day of the year
- Set QUAY_EXPIRE to 14 to keep images for 2 weeks initially
- Run publish again where new environment variables should publish expiring images
#2 Updated by chambridge 26 days ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp-operator|e08093a5862433e22a7dd9b8c2bb5e791fabc259.
Please register to edit this issue