Story #5132: [Epic] As a user, I can consume Pulp 3 from OperatorHub.io
pulp-operator should allow resource requirements to be set
Allow resource requirements to be set on the various deployments.
Clean up cluster version form display based on feedback.
Show reconciliation success only when deployments are RUNNING and status endpoint returns with a 200
Added by chambridge about 1 year ago
Enable resource req specification and have operator do health check
- Update CRD
- Update UI display in cluster version
- Add resource requirements specification to defaults and deployments
- Add checks for needed inputs during ingress and route deployments
- Add pod running check for web server and successful health check for successful reconciliation
Updated by chambridge about 1 year ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp-operator|5cf40640dba2d4146119c59dc31ecf2e3befa08d.