Story #5132: [Epic] As a user, I can consume Pulp 3 from OperatorHub.io
pulp-operator should disable container navigation in galaxy by default
The current experience is that galaxy when running on Kubernetes will assume users will use built-in registry or quay.
A custom resource field will enable/disable of container navigation for demo purposes. This field will be hidden from the form view in the cluster service version.
Container registry capabilities will be disable by default in Galaxy
- Update CRD with container token secret
- Update CRD with settings
- Add playbook defaults
- Setup token server value
- Mount container auth keys when secret is provided
- Provide galaxy container CR for testing
- Add secret to status of Pulp and PulpBackup
- Write secret during backup
- Read/Create secret during restore
#3 Updated by chambridge 9 days ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp-operator|f3bd83082772de0aafce0a24b707b0d5943b2171.
Please register to edit this issue