Release shows as "beta" on PyPI
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
From an email by bmbouter to pulp-dev list today:
"The pulpcore and pulp_file packages on PyPI are showing as pre-release because of the classifiers we are using.
If your plugin is GA, you probably want a change like this one: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/459
It uses classifiers from here: https://pypi.org/classifiers/
Thanks to @Zhenech for pointing how the fix for this and @dkliban for identifying the problem."
- Status changed from NEW to POST
I suggest keeping the title similar to the other issues - IOW describe the impact or problem rather than the solution. This might also help with traceability.
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Update classifiers in setup.py to mark GA release as production/stable to Release shows as "beta" on PyPI
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Sprint/Milestone set to Pulp RPM 3.1.0
Also available in: Atom