root @ master
.. figure:: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/workflows/Pulp%20CI/badge.svg
:alt: Pulp CI
This is the ``pulp_rpm`` Plugin for `Pulp Project
3.0+ <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pulpcore/>`__. This plugin provides support for RPM family
content types, similar to the ``pulp_rpm`` plugin for Pulp 2.
How to File an Issue
`New pulp_rpm issue <https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues/new>`_.
Is this security related? If so, please follow the `Security Disclosures <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#security-bugs>`_ procedure.
Please set **only the fields in this table**. See `Redmine Fields <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#redmine-fields>`_ for more detailed
descriptions of all the fields and how they are used.
* - Field
* - Tracker
- For a bug, select ``Issue``, for a feature-request, choose ``Story``,
for a backport request, choose ``Backport``.
* - Subject
- Strive to be specific and concise.
* - Description
- This is the most important part! Please see `Description Field <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#issue-description>`_.
* - Version
- The version of pulp_rpm that you discovered the issue.
* - OS
- Please select your operating system.
Also available in: Atom