CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The fix for issue #5009 no longer works and as a result, we have html in our json schema.
I'd actually propose that we just completely remove html from our json and python docstring. We're only using it in 3-4 places and I'm not sure it's adding any value.
- Related to Task #5900: Release shows as "beta" on PyPI added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to fao89
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 79
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.6.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom