- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 07/21/2018
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Manager, Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Plugin Template (Developer, 10/04/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
Pulp can use SSL certs as part of a remote already. The file has to be on the filesystem though, which is a problem for users who aren't also the admin of the server. I think that's typical, so that's an issue.
Is this issue tracking ... Story #3804: As a user, I can use a stored SSL certificate to sync using a remoteThis RFE is a result of Katello/Pulp3 gap analysis. P4 item.
I'll try to answer the question in the ticket about how the user will get that href. The user was given that string when the repo version was created. Then they use it with the bindings to make an object they can interact with.
Also t... Issue #3851: The bindings require users to know the href they are callingWe patched the bindings so that if there are any path variables in the url (e.g. ...
The Basic auth is currently submitted via a header. Do we need more than that? Story #3808: As a user, I am able to use header-based auth to authenticate with PulpThis RFE is a result of Katello/Pulp3 gap analysis. P1 item.
Story #3844 (ASSIGNED): As a plugin writer, I can use and customize a declarative, concurrent pip...Motivation
There are several use cases plugin writers have a hard time fulfilling easily with the current plguin API. There are distinct issues, but could represent a collective opportunity for resolution.
h3. Customization U...
This is extremely strange. I now cannot reproduce the issue. Also in debugging the code from the existing pulp/pulp_rpm:2-master branch I see it finding the date correctly for the reproducer repo. I believe something changed with the rem... Issue #3820 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): Can't sync Google RPM repository...
I was able to reproduce this on an EL7 box with Pulp server 2.13.4 and python-celery-3.1.17-1.el7sat.noarch. When issuing the stop specifically it says:... Issue #3817 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): Task assigned to the resource manager not cancel when it stopsWhen stopping resource manager worker, tasks that assigned to the resource manager will not be cancelled and leaving the tasks in "Waiting" state forever. This is because the "worker_name" of the TaskStatus is not set during the creation...
I agree RQ will need those task ids. I think I prefer option 1. It's helpful to reference our task records using the same id that RQ thinks of the job as and avoiding introducing another identifier. Task #3848: Consider using integer IDs in Pulp instead of UUIDsMotivation
- Better performance
- Less storage required (4 bytes for int vs 16 byes for UUIDs)
- Hrefs would be shorter (e.g. /pulp/api/v3/repositories/1/)
- In line with other apps like Katello
PR available at: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1134 Issue #3820 (POST): Can't sync Google RPM repository...
In talking with @jortel, we wanted to see what individual saves do when they are all in one database transaction. Here is an updated output:... Issue #3813: Pulp3 Artifacts are not compatible with bulk_saveMotivation
Artifacts are not compatible with bulk_save() because they have a "save() method":https://github.com/pulp/pulp/blob/82e03f89c6cd2abb446e25f6af02184a9cacae5c/pulpcore/pulpcore/app/models/content.py#L79-L92 which does not...
Also available in: Atom