- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 07/21/2019
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Manager, Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
- CertGuard (Manager, Developer, 12/05/2018)
PR available at: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore-plugin/pull/113 Story #3972 (POST): As a plugin writer, I can define a type of ContentGuardThis is probably mostly a docs story.
A couple notes:
- Examples might include cert-based auth, header auth, etc
- ContentGuard types can be shipped independently of content plugins
Also, ContentGuard should be available in the...
Issue #5166 (NEW): Remove beta entries from pulpcore-plugin changelogThe long list of beta entries on the left side make the changelog a lot less awesome. I don't think those changelogs are important. I propose we remove all "beta" entries: file:///home/bmbouter/devel/pulp3/pulpcore-plugin/docs/_build/h...
This duplicates a Katello P2 ( https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5088. ), so this should receive the Katello P2 label. Story #5096: [epic] As a user, I can export the content of a RepositoryVersion from one Pulp3 sys...Problem
The Pulp3-to-Pulp3 sync mechanisms are typically one Pulp syncing from another Pulp over the network. When the two Pulp3 systems are "air gapped":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_%28networking%29 this sync mechanism w...
I read the patch and it makes sense to me. I think we should go with the manual approach for few reasons. It's better to have this be something explicit I think instead of an implicit side effect for some class types (zen of python). Als... Issue #4681: Error caused by non-unique Master-Detail model namesWhen both pulp_deb and pulp_rpm are installed one gets the following error running @django-admin makemigrations@....
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore|093f8f88b7b1651f6b8154c88b49bb86dfdfe195. Issue #5160 (MODIFIED): incorrect links in docs: https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/3.0/nightly/inst...There are 3 links in this section:
Django settings Pulp is configuring
Fix broken urls on configuration page Revision 7c6ffbf1 (pulpcore): Merge pull request #223 from bmbouter/fix-404s-in-docs
Story #5165 (NEW): As a user, Sync is faster by switching sync to use Stages APICurrently pulp_ansible calls out to Mazer to perform the sync of Collection content from the Galaxy V2 API. This was done initially to get something working, but it's inefficient since the Stages API could provide asyncio based downloadi...
Also available in: Atom