- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 03/13/2018
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Manager, Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Plugin Template (Developer, 10/04/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
Issue #3411 (ON_QA): Document Implications that Pulp2 does not support metalink for rpm syncingPulp2 does not support metalink which means that it is vulnerable to a malicious mirror replay attack whereby old packages are delivered even though there are newer packages available in the mirror network.
The recommended fix is to:
Issue #3353 (ON_QA): Missing docs on importing RPM repository module metadataExample of the repo with module metadata.
"This is a yaml file":http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/modular/updates/testing/27/Server/x86...
Issue #3339 (ON_QA): Missing docs on how to import RPM package which has rich dependencies in Req...Rich dependencies are also called boolean dependencies.
Docs to get familiar with the syntax: http://rpm.org/user_doc/boolean_dependencies.html
At the moment Pulp supports only strong dependencies (aka Requires), "weak dependencies":...
Issue #3286 (ON_QA): Sync logic should not assume on schema1 by default existenceWe should change logic of the repo sync, so it would not fail when there is not available image manifest schema1, it should try to fetch schema1 and save it in case it's available, and continue to sync in case image is stored just in sch...
Issue #3246 (ON_QA): Update branching.rst to match pup-0003Some guides in "branching.rst":https://docs.pulpproject.org/dev-guide/contributing/branching.html#protected-branches still suggest to use @*-dev@ branch names. This may contradict "pup-0003":https://github.com/pulp/pups/blob/master/pup-0...
Also available in: Atom