- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 01/27/2020
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Manager, Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- CertGuard (Manager, Developer, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- Ansible Galaxy (Manager, 12/20/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
This error suggests the connection is closing from the Postgresql side. I was chatting about the issue in their channel and they indicated Postgresql is not closing the connection. They suggested that a firewall in the middle (openshift ... Issue #6045: Pulp content app looses database connectionAfter a long time running pulp-content-app all requests begin failing with the following error message:...
PR available at: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/522 Issue #4733 (POST): Pulp configured with S3 doesn't give users the Content-Disposition headerProblem
After Pulp redirects the user to Amazon S3 to download the file the user receives it but it does not have the correct filename. The Artifact filename is something stored in Pulp's database. It's also possible that one Arti...
Adding to sprint as it's a Katello blocker.
h3. The plan
We need to update the Pulp2 policy to claim only the folders inside ... Issue #5995 (ASSIGNED): filecontext conflict with pulp2pulp.fc currently defines...
I added a 10-second sleep statement to the sync task to slow it down. Then I reset my pulp environment and ran a script that:
makes a repo
makes a remote
sync's the remote from the remote to successfully bring in a few content units... Issue #5906 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): tasks can be assigned to dead workersI hit a situation with pulp3 where i synced a repository and the task never got picked up. After restarting ALL pulp3 services, i was still seeing this behavior. Other repositories synced without issue.
Turns out, all these stuck ...
Updating ansible-pulp subrepo Revision a5163c83 (pulplift): Merge pull request #63 from fabricio-aguiar/update-ansible-pulp
Alias for installing bindings Revision d7ef46b7 (ansible-pulp): Merge pull request #210 from fabricio-aguiar/6032
Also available in: Atom