- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Pulp CLI (Developer, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Manager, Developer, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
Story #7120 (NEW): As a plugin developer, I have docs that require me to support zero-downtime upgrades and docs explaining how to do so## Background
Zero downtime migrations are needed for the following reasons:
* the operator facilitating the current upgrade process will be very difficult. Do-able but difficult
* downtime is very undesirable
* the installer str...
Story #7118 (NEW): As an ansible-galaxy CLI user, I can configure a token and auth_url and have pulp_ansible protect my content## Background
The authentication capabilities of the ansible-galaxy CLI are described here: https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/collections_using.html#configuring-the-ansible-galaxy-client
There are two credentials:...
Thanks for filing this bug. The 404 errors are misleading because not all repositories have a .treeinfo file, yet when they don't it's logged as an error.
### Proposed resolution
Smarten up the downloader in pulp_rpm to not log 404... Issue #7095: Pulp 3 Sync issue (.treeinfo)Hi,
Seems a sync from repo to remote Centos 7 extras or updates is not possible (treeinfo missing) :
Jul 07 06:38:55 XXXX rq: pulp: pulp_rpm.app.tasks.synchronizing:INFO: Synchronizing: repository=Centos-7-Extras remote=Cent...
Story #7117 (NEW): As a plugin writer, I can be in control when the server returns a 400+ response code### Background
Currently the HttpDownloader will raise an exception at [`response.raise_for_status()`](https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/blob/b94abd64d76ea4554e6750ff38ce458eaa888cc8/pulpcore/download/http.py#L198) anytime the server r...
> +1 as long as it's the Python version that we would be using. Even though I really like Rust and would personally be easily able to help maintain it, I would find it hard to justify adding another language to our codeba... Task #6904: Document using https://github.com/fao89/pdc for the installerThe Pulp Dependency Checker is a great tool to show compatibility between a pulpcore version and various concerns.
We should do three things:
1) Move the pdc tool to the pulp org.
2) Add a very obvious link to the pulp_installer...
Fix release script for certguard Revision b47be654 (plugin_template): Merge pull request #238 from fao89/plugin_snake
Remove QE as codeowner [noissue] Revision a1d54e2f: Merge pull request #408 from daviddavis/rm-codeowners
the docs need updating. You're understanding is correct that the docs are out of date, and the installer is now recommended to be installed as a collection delivered from ansible galaxy. Issue #7055: Docs indicate that pulp_installer Ansible roles are not currently available on Ansible GalaxyHi there,
I am just reading through the docs for the pulp_installer.
On the first page of the docs: https://pulp-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/#pulp-3-ansible-installer there is the line:
The roles are not currently avail...
Also available in: Atom