- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 01/11/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Pulp CLI (Developer, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Manager, Developer, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
@daviddavis so for the current separate table and GenericForeignKey implementation how do users add a key/value, change, and remove a key/value?
Also for the current separate table with GenericForeignKey implementation, does built-in ... Story #8067: As a user, I can filter resources by labels
I'm not sure Pulp can readily solve this problem because the calls don't occur from code Pulp maintains. Since galaxy_importer is having changes occur that require additional selinux updates, can you all reach out to the SELinux team to ... Issue #7922: additional AVC denialsI'm working on a feature for galaxy_ng where collections are imported and sanity tested in a container via podman. This resulted in additional avc denials in the audit log related to podman which need to be accounted for. I've attached...
Extending the content app to make a call during the workflow could be pretty straight forward. This would cause the entire file to be downloaded before any part of it could be served, is that ok?
So the workflow for the content app wo... Issue #8088: implementing virus scan on on_demand repositoryI've setup a on_demand PyPi remote.
Business policy here is that all downloaded files should be scanned for virusses.
I'd like to use a virus scanner in between the download from PyPi and the publish / stream to the client.
We do want a programmatic way to do this, so +1 to continuing this investigation. I don't have much more detail than is written here. +1 to trying to use the `django-guardian` viewsets if possible. Ty for working on this! Story #8090: As a user, I can use REST API to add object level permission to a userThere are multiple ways to enable this use case:
Enable the `/pulp/api/v3/users/<uuid>/permissions/` API to accept POST, PUT, and PATCH requests for updating user permissions. However, I suspect this would probably present a challenge...
Story #8083 (NEW): As a user, I can specify `headers` as an option for all remote types## Use Cases
1. For RPM content, oracle linux needs headers sent for the server to respond properly. You can see this work started in these PR: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1041 and https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1896...
To upgrade we recommend:
1. Upgrading pulp2 to 2.21 (this is an important step)
2. Then use the migration plugin to upgrade your environment to pulp3. https://pulpproject.org/migrate-to-pulp-3/
We'd like this to be as smooth as po... Issue #8073 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): Need help to migrate pulp 2.20 to latest version of pulp 3Hello Team,
We have pulp 2.20 version in our environment and we would need to migrate pulp to newer version . Kindly help us to migrate smoother way . Please provide what steps we need to take care for this .
Applied in changeset commit:pulp|8e69ab197f68b0b8a701172d8057d360c8a72dc0. Issue #5502 (MODIFIED): worker fails to mark a task as failed when critical conditions are encounteredIn my case, I was syncing a docker repo and I ran out of space on the partition that had /var/cache/pulp/
Sep 25 15:54:31 pulptest11.unx.sas.com pulp: pulp.server.async.tasks:INFO: [a121ac15] Task failed : [fa40464f-ad88-4...
Adds task failure handling for celery in bad state Revision 6f3150f7 (pulp): Merge pull request #4009 from bmbouter/5502-handle-broken-celery-better
This redeploys the plugin template and updates a few files that should
be updated to match but are not plugin template managed. Specifically:
* Removing `__version__` from `pulp_file/__init__.py`
* Adding the version string directly to ... Revision 67a7b9e5: Moves version to PulpPluginAppConfig
Also available in: Atom