- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 07/26/2021
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- File Support (Manager, Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, 11/27/2017)
- Ansible Plugin (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2017)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- CertGuard (Manager, Developer, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore|3b637c0faabd7c93c9aef0bab92d2e0a949b5025. Task #8974 (MODIFIED): Change default permission classes to AccessPolicyFromDBhttps://www.django-rest-framework.org/api-guide/permissions/#setting-the-permission-policy
If we set `DEFAULT_PERMISSION_CLASSES` to `AccessPolicyFromDB` we can remove the need to specify `permission_classes` on viewsets wanting to ad...
The `AccessPolicyFromDB` object is now declared by default in the
settings file, and it provides a fallback behavior to the `IsAdmin`
functionality that was there before.
closes #8974 Revision 3b637c0f (pulpcore): `AccessPolicyFromDB` is now used by default
Applied in changeset commit:pulpcore|1d76e8a316a5fc92cc3397f01329be10fe68a7a5. Task #9159 (MODIFIED): Deprecate traditional tasking system with 3.15The traditional tasking system will be removed with 3.16, so we need to notify users in 3.15 that it's deprecated and scheduled for removal in 3.16.
This commit deprecates the old style tasking system in preparation for
it to be removed with pulpcore==3.16.
closes #9159 Revision 1d76e8a3 (pulpcore): Adds deprecation of old tasking system
Task #9171 (MODIFIED): Remove workaround in RemoteArtifactSaver now that we're on Django 3.2The workaround is here: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/blob/master/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py#L290-L292
The upstream Django ticket is here: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32089
[The corresponding commit in ...
Also available in: Atom