As a user I want to reclaim disk space for a list of repositories
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Problem Statement/Use cases:¶
- As a user I might have content that I no longer need to serve but I want to keep it in the repo for history purposes. I want to still be able to free up some disk space in such case.
- As a user I have repos that have on_demand download policy and I want to clear out downloaded files for those repos. A repository with on_demand download policy will store artifacts locally after they have been requested, but there really isn't a way to have pulp delete the locally stored files and free disk space if these packages are unlikely to be used again.
Provide a separate endpoint which will accept a list of repo hrefs to reclaim disk space for.
- Artifacts only exclusively to that list of repos will be removed. No new versions will be created or removed because content set will not change.
keeplistoption will contain list of repo_version hrefs which will be excluded from Artifact removal.
- The task will only remove those Artifacts that have a corresponding Remote artifact.
- There, however, will be a
forceflag that will remove Artifacts that have no RA( aka uploaded content). This will not be a default behavior.
- The task will trim Artifacts regardless of the download policy. ( Content app would be able to stream artifact if it is locally available otherwise with the help of RA( if available) it would download artifact from the remote source)