- Registered on: 02/07/2018
- Last connection: 02/17/2020
- Pulp (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Python Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Packaging (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Crane (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Debian Support (Developer, Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Nectar (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- External (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- File Support (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 11/08/2018)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Applied in changeset commit:668f38516207edd2b49967a0d8301a128c93500f. Issue #5170: As a user, i can specify --force-full on sync and it verifies existing content on discIn case, files in `/var/lib/pulp/content` get corrupted, i want those to be redownload when performing a full sync.
Since lookup in dicts is logarithmic, this should improve performance
significantly if a large number of old content units are to be checked
for removal (i.e. when switching a huge repository to another
(cherry picked fro... Revision 58b718df: Use dictionaries for units_to_check
(cherry picked from commit fdd234568bfb76ac1ac37c99cee3d337893c23cc) Revision cd066aa0 (pulp): Add verify_unit callback to GetLocalUnitsStep
If the repair_sync option is true on sync, existing packages are validated
and, if needed, rescheduled for download.
(cherry picked from commit 6aad7949c7d6af0dd8607c55e61b5f3a5eed9082) Revision 668f3851: Add validation of existing packages to sync
pulp_deb needs publications (for creating metadata).
So this feature would only work if there were facilities for auto-publishing which i am unaware of.
Can we defer this to a wishlist?
Meanwhile the cron like automation that trig... Issue #5381: auto-distribution of repositories not supportedPulpcore has auto-distribution of repositories... if you add a repository without a version to a distribution, then as the repo is updated the distribution tracks the latest version (see https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/3.0/nightly/workfl...
I think this is a bug that was fixed after releasing that beta. Maybe it's time for a new one.
The actual package files appeared in the wrong directories.
The 'Date' problem is _just_ a warning, we can still improve this. (Can you cr... Issue #6082: Fail to install from pulp-deb distribution using apt installI started a setup on prem with the following packages:
running on CentOS 7
RPM plugin works well.
For DEB i pretty much do the same things -
Applied in changeset commit:034879e5747cb30b11511edf21a77aefcea29330. Story #6170 (MODIFIED): As a user I want signed upstream repositories to be verified during sync
Verify Release signatures in sync Revision c5e201ae: Merge pull request #152 from mdellweg/verify_release
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6170 Revision 034879e5: Verify Release signatures in sync
Also available in: Atom