As a developer I want collections sync machinery easier to maintain
Currently, the sync machinery for collections contains multiple workarounds, which makes it hard to address issues and implement features.
Refactors sync to use asyncio more and many tests
The previous sync machinery design was very complicated due to treating the asynchronous coroutines as synchronous code. This rewrites the sync code to have the coroutines track the work instead.
In doing the rewrite several bugs were fixed also:
- versions in requirements.yml are now respected
- requirements.yml with different sources are now respected too
It also makes many test improvements:
- refactors Galaxy V2 sync tests to be bindings based
- adds may more tests
#12 Updated by bmbouter about 1 year ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp_ansible|2ab95bd8a607262c6ec220fd0ab43d6351b10ea9.