pulp_ansible @ master
.. figure:: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/workflows/Pulp%20CI/badge.svg
:alt: Pulp CI
A Pulp plugin to support hosting ``Role`` and ``Collection`` Ansible content.
For more information, please see the `documentation <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_ansible/>`_.
The 'Collection' content type is currently in tech-preview. Breaking changes could be introduced
in the future.
pulp_ansible can manage the `multi-role repository content <https://galaxy.ansible.com/docs/using/
installing.html#multi-role-repositories>`_ referred to as a `Collection`. The following features are
* `ansible-galaxy collection publish` - Upload a Collection to pulp_ansible for association with one or more
* `ansible-galaxy collection install` - Install a Collection from pulp_ansible.
Configuring Collection Support
You'll have to specify the protocol and hostname the pulp_ansible REST API is being served on. For
pulp_ansible to interact with `ansible-galaxy` correctly it needs the entire hostname. This is done
using the `ANSIBLE_HOSTNAME` setting in Pulp. For example if its serving with http on localhost it
or in your systemd environment::
How to File an Issue
`New pulp_ansible issue <https://pulp.plan.io/projects/ansible_plugin/issues/new>`_.
Is this security related? If so, please follow the `Security Disclosures <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#security-bugs>`_ procedure.
Please set **only the fields in this table**. See `Redmine Fields <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#redmine-fields>`_ for more detailed
descriptions of all the fields and how they are used.
* - Field
* - Tracker
- For a bug, select ``Issue``, for a feature-request, choose ``Story``,
for a backport request, choose ``Backport``.
* - Subject
- Strive to be specific and concise.
* - Description
- This is the most important part! Please see `Description Field <https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/bugs-features.html#issue-description>`_.
* - Category
- Choose one if applicable, blank is OK.
* - Version
- The version of pulp_ansible that you discovered the issue.
* - OS
- Please select your operating system.
* - Tags
- For searching. Select 0 or many, best judgement.
If an issue requires a functional test. Add the tag `Functional test`.
Also available in: Atom