I would like to have an option to associate key-value pair to repository - former "Notes" field in Pulp 2
When we distribute official RH repositories in RHUI, we are providing them with GPG keys to validate signature of RPMs present in them. It makes sense to have this information connected to particular repository as there are options to have custom repositories with RPMs that are not signed.
Original Pulp 2 field looks like this:
From RHUI team: key/value labeling of repositories is a must for RHUI4, as we need a way to store couple of attributes on per-repository basis:
- GPG key used for contained RPMs, if any
- base_path this repo is published under
- checksum_type (SHA1 or SHA256)
- repository group ("Red Hat", "custom", but could be few others)
- boolean whether this repo is protected and needs a cert to be accessed
- custom entitlement path for custom repos
There might be a couple of others as well that could pop up during the RHUI4 development.
Please register to edit this issue