- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/21/2015
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/23/2015)
- External (Private Access, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
Story #5510 (NEW): I would like to have an option to associate key-value pair to repository - for...When we distribute official RH repositories in RHUI, we are providing them with GPG keys to validate signature of RPMs present in them. It makes sense to have this information connected to particular repository as there are options to ha...
Verified on RHEL6.7, pulp 2.7.0-4
Python terminal log:... Issue #594 (VERIFIED): pulp-celery selinux can manage all tmp files and pid files, not just its ownThe pulp-celery policy allows arbitrary read/write abilities to all pid files and tmp files. This is a scary amount of permissions, when all we really need is the ability to manage the pid and tmp files associated with the celery_t proce...
Verified with pulp-server-2.7.0-0.3.beta.fc21.noarch
Jun 29 12:04:50 nec-em24-1.rhts.eng.bos.redhat.com pulp: pulp.server.async.worker_watcher:INFO: New worker 'firstname.lastname@example.org' dis... Issue #993 (VERIFIED): Worker discovery takes 30 seconds when all services restarted at the same ...When all of the pulp services are restarted at the same time it often takes 30 seconds before the workers are discovered.
When running the script:...
Refactor #114 (VERIFIED): pulp/server/pulp/server/initialization.py unnecessarily imports kombu.t...TODO:
1. Remove the comment and import line here .
2. Run tests and fix any test failures.
Pulp used to have a workaround whereby kombu.transport.qpid would have to be imported early on in the Pulp initialization process. This wa...
Fix verified with pulp-selinux-2.7.0-0.3.beta.fc21.noarch. Issue #554 (VERIFIED): Warning messages on Removing/Installing pulp-selinux rpmDescription of problem:
Warning messages displayed when removing/re installing pulp-selinux rpms
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
My understanding is that I should be able to workaround it if I install qpid-tools, however I got this error regardless the fact that I have all the packages:... Issue #1061: qpidtoollibs has moved from python-qpid-qmf to qpid-toolsThe qpid team has moved the qpidtoollibs Python package from python-qpid-qmf to qpid-tools. This means that our pulp-server-qpid package group no longer installs a working system, as the famous migration 0009 will fail:...
Bugfix verified in version 2.6.2-0.2.beta.
New issue created for another error string problem: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/997 Issue #947 (VERIFIED): Error string is missing string identiferthe s is missing from a "%()s" identifier for string substitution on error PLP0008. This should never be hit at runtime as this error is mostly for debug purposes
Also available in: Atom