Ensure you can run Pulp without /var/lib/pulp
When running Pulp on openshift, there isn't an option for a RWX volume in many cases. For example a Pulp user can't deploy Pulp across Pods: https://github.com/ansible/galaxy/issues/1502
It should be possible to use Pulp without /var/lib/pulp. Currently we have hard coded defaults that use /var/lib/pulp. The goal of this story is to remove those hard coded values and replace them with a config setting.
- Description updated (diff)
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
There should be safeguards against changing this after installation and artifacts are stored.
I believe it's common for a user to remount the same data at another location. Having a note in the docs that backup and restore operations are only safe when Pulp is off I think would be a good docs note. there may be a better way of saying that somehow.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ppicka
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 49 to Sprint 50
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom