- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 08/15/2019
- Pulp (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Crane (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Debian Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Nectar (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- File Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- CertGuard (Contributor, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Contributor, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Issue #4391: Distribution's base_url assumes content_host is the same as REST API hostnameIf the CONTENT_HOST is not set, the base_url for a Distribution should be a relative path without a hostname or port. Right now in such situations the hostname from the request to the REST API is used to form the base_url of a Distributi...
Tested and validated that this works as anticipated.
The default behavior of the RemoteUserBackend is to create a new user in django when the remote-user is unknown. As prescribed by \[1\] we'd need to override this behavior in a... Story #3808: As a user, I am able to use the REMOTE_USER compatible authentication with the Pulp apiThis RFE is a result of Katello/Pulp3 gap analysis. P1 item. For more info on how to turn on support for REMOTE_USER, see:
Issue #4375 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Recursive copy doesn't solve rich dependencies correctlyThere are recursive and recursive_conservative flags which can be specified during copy.
When recursive_conservative flag is set to True, rich and weak dependencies are resolved properly.
When recursive flag is set to True, rich de...
Issue #4333 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): repo syncs fail causing worker to crash with /lib64/libmodulemd.so.1: undefined symbol: g_log_structured_standardI'm not sure if it is all repos syncs or just some, but in Katello we see this 100% of the time with our capsules syncing from the main pulp server. /var/log/messages prints:
/usr/bin/python: symbol lookup error: /lib64/libmodule...
Issue #4309 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Vendor field migration fails with 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'text'~~~
Beginning database migrations.
Loading unit model: modulemd_defaults = pulp_rpm.plugins.db.models:ModulemdDefaults
Loading unit model: erratum = pulp_rpm.plugins.db.models:Errata
Loading unit model: distribution = pulp_rpm.plugin...
Issue #4253 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): modules.yaml reference in repomd.xml does not use selected checksumA report from upstream katello (https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/25529) indicates that pulp generates a repomd.xml file that claims to use the checksum type that has been set on the publisher, but in fact is not using that:
Issue #4252 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): modules.yaml file is generated on repository with no modularity informationIt seems that syncing and publishing a repository without any modularity info, still results in a modules.yaml being generated.
See: https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/25529 for more information
Issue #4225 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): 0029_applicability_schema_change.py fails for some usersA user reported hitting this error:
Applying migration pulp.server.db.migrations.0029_applicability_schema_change failed.
Halting migrations due to a migration failure.
command SON([('dropIndexes', u'repo_profile_applicabilit...
Also available in: Atom