- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 08/15/2019
- Pulp (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Crane (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Debian Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Nectar (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- External (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- File Support (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 03/12/2019)
- CertGuard (Developer, Contributor, 12/05/2018)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/17 Issue #4391: Distribution's base_url assumes content_host is the same as REST API hostnameIf the CONTENT_HOST is not set, the base_url for a Distribution should be a relative path without a hostname or port. Right now in such situations the hostname from the request to the REST API is used to form the base_url of a Distributi...
Tested and validated that this works as anticipated.
The default behavior of the RemoteUserBackend is to create a new user in django when the remote-user is unknown. As prescribed by  we'd need to override this behavior in ... Story #3808: As a user, I am able to use the REMOTE_USER compatible authentication with the Pulp apiThis RFE is a result of Katello/Pulp3 gap analysis. P1 item. For more info on how to turn on support for REMOTE_USER, see:
Issue #4375 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Recursive copy doesn't solve rich dependencies correctlyThere are recursive and recursive_conservative flags which can be specified during copy.
When recursive_conservative flag is set to True, rich and weak dependencies are resolved properly.
When recursive flag is set to True, rich depend...
Issue #4333 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): repo syncs fail causing worker to crash with /lib64/libmo...I'm not sure if it is all repos syncs or just some, but in Katello we see this 100% of the time with our capsules syncing from the main pulp server. /var/log/messages prints:
/usr/bin/python: symbol lookup error: /lib64/libmodulemd....
Issue #4253 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): modules.yaml reference in repomd.xml does not use selected...A report from upstream katello (https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/25529) indicates that pulp generates a repomd.xml file that claims to use the checksum type that has been set on the publisher, but in fact is not using that:
Also available in: Atom