- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 08/14/2017
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
Task #2987 (NEW): The Distribution ViewSet needs to previent base_path overlap.The Distribution ViewSet needs to previent base_path overlap. The model (DB) ensures base_path uniqueness but does not prevent one base_path from being nested within another. The look-and-see logic in the pulp2 check for this is subjec...
@bmbouters, Thanks for the prototype!
As documented here: https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3006, the download API and changeset API is layered to support a healthy separation of concerns. The Download and Batch classes are concerned... Task #2951: Replace Batch() with ConcurrentHttpDownloader and a ContentUnitDownloader that are as...The way we offer concurrency in the plugin API is with the Batch() object which is built on code that we have to carry and maintain. Concurrent I/O (such as concurrent downloads) is a great fit for "asyncio":https://docs.python.org/3/lib...
Applied in changeset commit:pulp|5847a684b69b96269993d9ed7ad29283d4f7f4f3. Task #2942 (MODIFIED): Refit ChangeSet to work with content model changes.Need to update the ChangeSet to work with Artifact modeling changes in: #2872.
Things to keep in mind:
* Artifact only get's created when file is downloaded.
* The Artifact now has m/m relationship with Content using ContentArtifact...
Update changeset for change in content/artifact models. Revision 4d678095 (pulp): Merge pull request #3116 from jortel/issue-2942
> +1 to the uniqueness constraint that's obviously missing.
> For the name aspect, I suggest adding to the description that the name will be changed only if a better one can be agreed upon. I wouldn't want to hold u... Task #2968: Rename DeferredArtifact and remove DownloadCatalog.I think the name can be improved. The record is always created (even when downloading is not deferred) and represents an artifact in a _remote_ or _external_ repository. It's used by the streamer for downloading and Publishers for info...
Also available in: Atom