- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 12/15/2017
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Developer, 07/17/2017)
- Example (Developer, 09/22/2017)
- Plugin Template (Developer, 10/04/2017)
The proposal of storing plugin (importer) settings on the repository has a cardinality problem. Pulp2 does not support multiple importers but I'm convinced that pulp3 needs to. Also, the example does not provide the platform with infor... Refactor #3074: plugins define import and publish behavior separate from Model objectsThe problem was described previously in an "email":https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-dev/2017-September/msg00005.html:
> While working with the FileImporter, I discovered an interesting problem
> with circular imports.
> An I...
Issue #3140 (NEW): pulp_streamer doesnt set HTTP response headers, causing squid cache is not usedWhen installing a package from a repository with on demand download policy, @squid@ should cache the responses to 1) limit response times of further client requests, and 2) to save bandwidth between the pulp server and the upstream repo....
Removed lookup_field on publication serialzer. Revision 8d57498c (pulp): Merge pull request #3243 from jortel/issue-3102
Thanks for the proposal, Brian!
Can you elaborate on the actual design? Specific changes to the tasking system?
In _classic_ locking cases (not sure how task locking works) acquiring locks in random order can result in deadlock. ... Story #3186: Rewrite tasking system labels for versioned repositoriesMotivation
Versioned repositories will have significant impact on the locking system, in a good but unavoidable way. Pulp2 locked on repositories, but with repo versions being immutable and content units associating with repo vers...
Task #3185 (NEW): Add a field to Distribution serializer for fully constructed URL to consume con...Add a _base_url_ field to the Distribution serializer that contains the fully constructed base URL used to consume distributed content. It is not added to the model. The URL is constructed as: <host>/content/<base_path>/. This work w...
Task #3184 (NEW): Publishing task cannot start outer transaction.The current implementation of the publishing task starts an outer transaction. This is undesirable because:
* Long running transactions can accumulate DB locks which can result in contention.
* Could exceed DB limitations on rollback ...
Applied in changeset commit:pulp|882bb169e348abbf1cf29b3dce1e0b26e444f3e1. Task #3033 (MODIFIED): Add Publication API Endpoint.Add Publication API endpoint to support listing and deleting publications. The URL should be nested under the publisher. Publications are immutable but can be deleted when not referenced by a Distribution. This will be enforced by the...
Applied in changeset commit:pulp|882bb169e348abbf1cf29b3dce1e0b26e444f3e1. Task #3102 (MODIFIED): Make Distribution a top level resource in the API.This task is to:
# Move distributions to the top level resource (no longer owned by a publisher).
# update the uniqueness constrains for distribution name (no longer unique together with publisher name)
# remove auto_updated field
Also available in: Atom