- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 04/27/2017
- Pulp (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Crane (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Debian Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- Nectar (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- OpenStack Support (Developer, 12/17/2014)
- External (Developer, 03/21/2017)
Update troubleshooting.rst Revision 9048191f: Merge pull request #87 from alexxa/patch-1
Create an ostree repository and commit a tree using /etc/pulp as the source.... Story #2594: As a User I want Pulp OSTree to create a new unit for each commit version on a branchWith the "depth" option pulp today can sync an ostree repo "completely" as opposed to "only the latest". However pulp only a creates a unit per branch head. For example try the following
1) edit /etc/pulp/server/plugins.conf.d/ostree...
Issue #2677 (ASSIGNED): Occasional HTTP 403 errors when downloading rpms from on_demand / lazy sy...The streamer is resulting in occasional 403s.
The patched version of the HTTPAdaptor included in the streamer package basically replicates the upstream patch that has been accepted and merged to python-requests proposed/3.0.0. How...
The way the RPM plugin handles mirror list is as follows:
1. Fetch the list of mirrors.
2. Iterate the mirrors trying to perform the entire sync against the URL.
3. Download (immediate) from the selected mirror.
4. Create catalog e... Issue #2588: Pulp Gets Stuck On A Particular MirrorThis is being filed on behalf of Jason Nance who originally opened an issue against the Katello project (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/18506) and we have since moved it here.
Pulp 2.9.3, Squid 3.5.20
Product repository is c...
Removed all ostree units and repo association to the repository.
Verified the index got created.
Ran a few syncs.
Only created the expected units. Issue #2710: syncing same ostree repo multiple times causes duplicate branchesI have an ostree repo created with the following setup...
> Has OSTree been converted to use mongoengine models? If so then I expect that index to get created by pulp-manage-db in "this code":https://github.com/bmbouter/pulp/blob/c9ff2a1fcbe86afaef006329fbbc363d1813a06d/server/...
Re-enable request streaming Revision 60c0e7b8: Merge pull request #57 from alexjfisher/fix_2696
Also available in: Atom