Distribution's base_url assumes content_host is the same as REST API hostname
If the CONTENT_HOST is not set, the base_url for a Distribution should be a relative path without a hostname or port. Right now in such situations the hostname from the request to the REST API is used to form the base_url of a Distribution.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 48
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 48 to Sprint 49
- Sprint changed from Sprint 49 to Sprint 50
Since this pr got merged a week ago, do we need to check automation? Or was this issue kept in POST for a reason?
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 RC Blocker)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom