Switch Travis-CI to use Pulp 3 installer
Currently Travis-CI relies on a series of scripts to install Pulp 3.
Switching to Pulp 3 installer on Travis will be beneficial to test the installer, and sync changes with different environments.
Today I tested Pulp against an installation using the ansible-pulp3 and few tests failed locally, due to a missing setting already present on Travis.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
I think other plugins need to be updated too. Part of this task should be to open issues for other plugins and the plugin template.
- Tags Pulp 3 RC Blocker added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Blocked by Issue #4510: Ansible roles: Separate installing postgres from configuring it added
- Related to Task #4189: Extend Travis build+publish pipeline to build, test, and publish vanilla core process images to quay.io added
- Sprint changed from Sprint 49 to Sprint 50
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 RC Blocker)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom