As a user, I know which Linux distributions are supported by the Pulp 3 Ansible installers
Which Linux distributions are supported by Pulp 3 Ansible installers? Fedora 25? Fedora 26? Fedora 27? RHEL? CentOS? Debian? Ubuntu? As a user, I should know these things, so that I don't waste my time trying to install Pulp on an unsupported distribution.
I would expect this information to be stated in the installation instructions.
#1 Updated by milan about 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Subject changed from As a user, I know which Linux distributions are supported to As a user, I know which Linux distributions are supported by the Pulp 3 Ansible installers
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Documentation
- Sprint/Milestone set to 53
- % Done set to 0
- Tags Documentation added
- Tags deleted (
Rather than Pulp issue, this is installer (docs) related.
Please register to edit this issue