- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2015
- Last connection: 08/13/2018
- Pulp (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Python Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Packaging (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Crane (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Debian Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Nectar (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- External (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- File Support (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 08/28/2018)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Molecule 2.17 adds support for Python 3.7. See:
https://molecule.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html Revision 817e01ba (ansible-pulp): Add Python 3.7 to the test matrix
Split the body of the readme into "usage" and "development" sections.
Reference ANXS.postgresql in the former section. Write the latter
section from scratch. Revision def75fe0 (ansible-pulp): Expand the readme
Quite a bit of development work effort has been put into solving this issue. From where we currently stand, I think the next steps for the installer are as follows:
# Polish the existing code.
* Merge existing PRs.
* Merge... Story #3716: As a production Pulp user, I have an Ansible installerMotivation
1. "Installation of Pulp":https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/3.0/nightly/installation/instructions.html#pypi-installation is complicated and could be made much easier with an Ansible installer.
2. Clustered based instal...
Letting a linter tell us what the proper formatting for code should be
eliminates a type of bike-shedding.
yamllint and ansible-review have different opinions about proper code
formatting. But yamllint is a much easier tool to use, and ... Revision 9a2ff1ec (ansible-pulp): Enable yamllint
This branch largely implements https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3716. Revision c7358f45 (ansible-pulp): Merge re-write of Pulp 3 installer
Molecule will install ANXS.postgresql as needed. It's pointless and
confusing to also install it with tox. Revision 20871912 (ansible-pulp): Don't unnecessarily install ANXS.postgresql
In addition to targeting CentOS 7 and Fedora 27, also target Fedora 28. Revision 2668708b (ansible-pulp): Expand the test matrix
Issue #3904 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Can't upload manifest list to Docker repositoryIt's impossible to upload a manifest to a Docker repository. This is a regression. Attempting to do triggers an error in Pulp. No errors are logged (according to journalctl). Here's the only interesting journal output I could find:
Detect more types of errors, and save time
`.travis/script.sh` runs unit tests and functional tests. Unfortunately,
it only fails when certain expressions fail. For example, if
`pulp-manager migrate --noinput` fails, then the script as ... Revision 740ee2ac (pulpcore): Detect more types of errors, and save time
Also available in: Atom