As a user, I can use pulp-admin to upload of package_environment
As a user I can upload package_environments via the pulp-admin CLI and the API.
rom the code of 2.7-dev branch, there're models, appropriate code in upload and also in yum distributor for handle the PackageEnvironment, but type itself missing in https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/blob/2.7-dev/plugins/pulp_rpm/plugins/importers/yum/upload.py#L83
And it's not tested.
Confirmed by ipanova
#5 Updated by mhrivnak over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Pulp doesn't allow upload of package_environment type to Pulp doesn't allow upload of package_environment, drpm, or distribution types
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Severity changed from 3. High to 2. Medium
- Platform Release set to 2.6.3
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#15 Updated by bmbouter over 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Subject changed from Pulp doesn't allow upload of package_environment, drpm, or distribution types to As a user, I can use pulp-admin to upload of package_environment
- Description updated (diff)
- Groomed set to No
- Sprint Candidate set to Yes
With input from some users who will heavily use this I'm moving the distributions and drpms to be their own story and this story will just be to add upload and CLI support for package_environments. This will defer the drpm and distribution upload API and pulp-admin to a future sprint.
Please register to edit this issue