Move FilesystemExporter out of plugin API into pulpcore
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
FilesystemExporter suffers the same problem as Distributions once did.
The inheritance looks like this:
Exporter -> FilesystemExporter -> FileFilesystemExporter
Exporter is the Master class and
FileFilesystemExporter is the Detail class.
FilesystemExporter is in pulpcore holds the code for exporting artifacts to the filesystem while the Detail class (e.g.
FileFilesystemExporter) determines what artifacts to export. For example, for plugins with publications, this would be published artifacts but for plugins without publications, this would be the artifacts for a repository version's content.
It's worth noting that the FilesystemExporter is in tech preview and only used by pulp_file.
- Blocks Issue #8695: FileSystemExporter cannot cross os boundary added
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to daviddavis
- Sprint set to Sprint 98
- Related to Task #8861: Remove filesystem exporter added
- Tracker changed from Issue to Refactor
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Triaged deleted (
- Tracker changed from Refactor to Task
- Subject changed from Refactor FilesystemExporter to Move FilesystemExporter out of plugin API into pulpcore
- Blocked by Issue #8868: Bindings don't properly namespace API added
- Sprint changed from Sprint 98 to Sprint 99
- Sprint changed from Sprint 99 to Sprint 100
- Sprint changed from Sprint 100 to Sprint 101
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.15.0
- Sprint changed from Sprint 101 to Sprint 102
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom