Consolidate pulplift and pulp_installer
During PulpCon 2020 it became obvious, that there is not much benefit, but a lot of confusion from having pulplift being a separate project. Also the ci running on pulplift is mainly testing the pulp_installer.
The plan is to
- move the vagrant functionality (including the travis tests) from pulplift to pulp_installer
- move the development system setup (including the use of vagrant) to a section in the installer docs and link it from the development guide section in pulpcore docs
- retire pulplift once all boxes are avaliable in pulp_installer
Updated by mdellweg about 2 years ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ansible-pulp|ef0e7ec2434a92483e689326debc7d461bbb27ce.