Expose docs_blob information for collection versions in the API
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Right now collection sync doesn't pull down enough metadata to be useful to the UI.
We need to
- update the automation hub V3 api to provide all the information the ui needs via the collection version endpoint at
v3/collections/<namespace>/<collection>/versions/<version_number>/. (issue 403).
- update the pulp sync process to pull metadata from the details endpoints during syncs
We need to expose this as well in our v3 api. So we can do that and then test the sync against a Pulp instance.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Subject changed from Collection sync doesn't load all metadata. to Expose and sync down docs_blob information for collections
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Triaged deleted (
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to fao89
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Subject changed from Expose and sync down docs_blob information for collections to Collection sync doesn't load all metadata
I see now that there are other fields that we don't pull down besides docs_blob.
- Has duplicate Story #7410: Support docs_blob as part of galaxy_ng sync added
- Status changed from POST to NEW
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Subject changed from Collection sync doesn't load all metadata to Expose docs_blob information for collection versions in the API
- Sprint changed from Sprint 80 to Sprint 81
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 0.3.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom