Delete a distribution along with a push repository
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
When a push repository is going to be deleted, a distribution that references this repository needs to be deleted as well.
Should we DELETE a push repository via the pulp api? We should enable users to remove repos however there might be a race condition - a push to the repo X can happen while in the middle of push operation repo X can be deleted.
- Related to Story #7013: Disallow update/partial_update of a push repo via pulp api added
- Description updated (diff)
Yes, we should only allow users to delete Push repositories via Pulp's REST API. If the delete occurs while a user is pushing to this repository, at some point the user will start getting a 404 response from the registry API.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to mdellweg
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 78 to Sprint 79
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom