Bring list of Features up to date
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The home page has Features section which is outdated.
E.g. there is no modularity support, no comps support mentioned.
Apart from RPM specific items, it's worth mentioning important or useful features which core provides, like browseable distributions.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 62
- Related to Task #5753: Specify features which are released as tech preview added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to CodeHeeler
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 RPM blocker)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom