Convert commands for workflows into scripts
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Currently, to reproduce example from the docs, one needs to copy-paste line by line which is not very convenient and also not very readable when commands are spread across all the page.
Similar to pulp_file or pulp_docker , convert workflows into scripts.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 62
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ppicka
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 62 to Sprint 63
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 RPM blocker)
Also available in: Atom