Story #3821: As a user, I can migrate from Pulp 2 to Pulp 3
Story #5307: As a user, I can migrate repositories from Pulp2 to Pulp3
As a user, I can migrate Pulp 2 repository and importer to Pulp 3
Based on pre-migrated data for repositories and importers, create repositories and remotes in Pulp 3.
Remotes creation is plugin's responsibility.
This should happen before content migration.
- Description updated (diff)
- Blocks Story #5337: As a user, I can fully migrate on_demand content added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ttereshc
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 58
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 58 to Sprint 59
- Sprint changed from Sprint 59 to Sprint 60
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:pulp-2to3-migrate|5a9c24bd6ad872bdb51ed09f01878a92f2bf0038.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Status changed from CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE to MODIFIED
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom