Story #3821: As a user, I can migrate from Pulp 2 to Pulp 3
Story #3822: As a user, I can migrate all content units of a specific type from Pulp 2 to Pulp 3
As a user, I can fully migrate on_demand content
Add model to pre-migrate "lazy catalog" from pulp2
Expand the content migration pipeline to create ContentArtifacts and RemoteArtifatcs.
Since it's possible to migrate content only. Ensure that on_demand content is taken care of only when Remote is migrated/available. Otherwise, only downloaded content should be migrated.
- Blocked by Story #5307: As a user, I can migrate repositories from Pulp2 to Pulp3 added
- Blocks Story #5342: As a user, I can migrate repository into a set of repository versions added
- Blocked by Story #5340: As a user, I can migrate Pulp 2 repository and importer to Pulp 3 added
- Blocked by deleted (Story #5307: As a user, I can migrate repositories from Pulp2 to Pulp3)
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ttereshc
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 59
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 59 to Sprint 60
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:pulp-2to3-migrate|b7ce02189045f29bbab0a78ce1df6439bf709188.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Status changed from CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE to MODIFIED
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom