Test sync with mirror=True.
Once this feature is documented, write a test for it.
View on GitHub
Adding mirror true check for rpm/file plugin
This commit will test cross plugin scenario. If the user syncs multiple
plugin contents into the same repo with the option mirror=True, the
existing content should be overwritten.
- Related to Story #4341: As a user, I have comprehensive docs on mirroring, sync modes, and how they interact together added
- Related to Issue #4449: Default to mirror = False added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ragbalak
- Related to Test #4274: Test that one repo can be synced with different remote content types added
Updated by Anonymous 10 months ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - COMPLETE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom