- Registered on: 05/30/2018
- Last connection: 05/09/2019
- Pulp (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- RPM Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Puppet Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Docker Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Python Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Crane (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- OSTree Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Debian Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Nectar (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- External (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- File Support (Developer, 06/18/2018)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 09/18/2019)
- Container Support (Developer, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, 01/14/2020)
The testcase(both) for those are added in the branch https://github.com/ragabala/pulp_file/commits/fix_4738.
The first testcase is being testerd and meged in https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pull/216
Thanks and Rega...
The testcase for this issue is covered inside the
Hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards,
Tested this with - https://github.com/PulpQE/Pulp-2-Tests/pull/154
Test #4350 (CLOSED - COMPLETE): modules.yaml file is generated on repository with no modularity i...It seems that syncing and publishing a repository without any modularity info, still results in a modules.yaml being generated.
See: https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/25529 for more information
PR merged - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1323
Test #4109 (CLOSED - COMPLETE): Test verify checksum type on updateinfo.xmlSync/Publish [rpm-unsigned](https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/fixtures/rpm-unsigned/), read the updateinfo.xml from Pulp.
<sum type="Unknown checksum"></sum>
Test #4738 (ASSIGNED): File repositories shouldn't have duplicate filesFile repositories shouldn't have content units that have the same relative_path. Files are written to the filesystem based on their relative paths so obviously only one file can be written.
## Test case 1
1\. Sync a file remote rep...
Closing this one as it is tested in https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/42
Test #4448 (CLOSED - COMPLETE): Test sync mirror=TrueTest sync with mirror=True.
Once this feature is documented, write a test for it.
Awesome. Thanks @Daviddavis
Task #3954: Prevent duplicate Package content in reposPackages are unique in a repo by NEVRA. When implemented, this will cause the most recently added unique NEVRA to be kept and other duplicate NEVRA to be removed. Duplicate NEVRA could have different checksums.
Also available in: Atom