As a plugin writer I can disable the content app from serving my content type
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Tags Pulp 3 RC Blocker added
I think we need to discuss if this is an RC blocker or not so I'm adding the tag for us to check-in on next.
@gmnomis: if another viewset is used to serve the base_url to a custom URL, do we still need to "disable" that content type from being served by the Content app still?
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 RC Blocker)
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom