Test the template
This task has a multple components. For planning purposes, I'll include it all here, and break into separate stories if requested.1) Create a travis job
- install pulpcore, pulp-smash and deps
- bootstrap a test plugin using the instructions in the template
- install the test plugin,
- run the webserver and workers.
- record output of these steps and fail if they don't succeed
- Tests should be organized in a directory structure that can be expanded the plugin writers. Tests should live in plugin_template/tests/functional/.
- Any Tests that will not be useful to a plugin writer (we could include Plugin API tests for commented out code) should be in a directory that is skipped by the bootstrapper. plugin_template/tests/functional/template/
- Write API tests
- Test discoverability via /v3/status
- Test CRUD [Content | Remote | Publisher]
- Test sync - A new repository version will be created, with no content
- Test publish - A new publication will be created, with no content
Update and add tests to the template
- Updated the travis config/script files
- Updated the sync template for DeclarativeVersion
- Added new functionality to bootstrap.py to be able to remove anything
between TEMPLATE_REMOVE_START and TEMPLATE_REMOVE_END tags.
- Added smash and unit test templates
- Updated the README to use int IDs
#6 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 1 year ago
@dkliban, the bootstrapping is already done. Here, we should just use the `bootstrap.py` module, following the directions in the docs.
Please register to edit this issue