As an authenticated user, I can filter users.
As a user I can filters users by username, id.
- username (equality, name_in_list)
- id (equality, id_in_list)
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
We should decide if we are going to expose the user id or not. We should expose the id if the username is mutable. Otherwise we don't need to expose the id.
- Blocked by Task #3125: Make User, Importer, Publisher, and Distribution URIs immutable added
I'm setting #3125 as blocker since it could potentially expose ID for usernames which would affect what filters we expose for users.
- Description updated (diff)
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
- Sprint/Milestone set to 48
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 48 to 52
- Assignee set to daviddavis
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 MVP)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom