Convert pulp_celerybeat to use a django lock model
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
pulp_celerybeat currently uses a mongodb collection with a uniqueness constraint to obtain a lock. Multiple processes attempt to insert a document, and the one who succeeds is the active process.
Given the lock model that has already been created in django, convert pulp_celerybeat to use it instead of the mongo model.
It's important to test that these locks are acquired and released as expected. Hand testing this by manually invoking two pulp_celerybeats and testing failover would be good.
- Project changed from RPM Support to Pulp
- Description updated (diff)
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint/Milestone set to 25
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 25 to 26
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 26 to 27
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ASSIGNED
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom