Pulp's fedorapeople repository needs to distribute pymongo >= 3.0.0
I've made a pull request for Issue #1528 which makes Pulp work with pymongo >= 3.0.0, but it also makes it so that Pulp does not work with pymongo < 3.0.0. Pulp currently distributes pymongo 2.7.something in its fedorapeople.org repository.
The work in this task is to package pymongo >= 3.0.0 (Rawhide currently has pymongo 3.2 so that might be a good version to go with) and build it in koji.katello.org so that it can be distributed with Pulp 2.8.0.
Getting this done sooner rather than later would be advantageous for identifying any issues that were not solved in #1528. This and #1528 also need to be done in coordination because #1528 cannot be merged without pymongo 3 being available (as the development environment will have issues) and this cannot be completed without merging #1528 (as the master branch of Pulp doesn't work with 3.0.0).
#2 Updated by bmbouter almost 6 years ago
- Checklist item package pymongo >= 3.0.0 added
- Checklist item determine which distros we need to build it for on koji.katello.org and update the README added
- Checklist item build the pymongo >= 3.0.0 on koji.katello.org for the right distros added
- Checklist item update the external_deps.json to reference the built version on the correct distros added
#4 Updated by email@example.com almost 6 years ago
- Checklist item package pymongo >= 3.0.0 set to Done
- Checklist item build the pymongo >= 3.0.0 on koji.katello.org for the right distros set to Done
- Checklist item update the external_deps.json to reference the built version on the correct distros set to Done
Please register to edit this issue