Pulp doesn't work with python-pymongo >= 3, as found in Fedora Rawhide
Pulp cannot connect to MongoDB on Fedora Rawhide:
$ dnf info python-pymongo Last metadata expiration check performed 1 day, 7:17:12 ago on Tue Jan 12 16:27:32 2016. Installed Packages Name : python-pymongo Arch : x86_64 Epoch : 0 Version : 3.0.3 Release : 2.fc24 Size : 1.3 M Repo : @System From repo : rawhide Summary : Python driver for MongoDB URL : http://api.mongodb.org/python License : ASL 2.0 and MIT Description : The Python driver for MongoDB. [rbarlow@boole pulp]$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db Attempting to connect to localhost:27017 Could not connect to MongoDB at localhost:27017: Cannot connect to database default : Unknown option max_pool_size
We will need to determine what to do to support pymongo 2 and pymongo 3.
#1 Updated by rbarlow almost 6 years ago
Here is the changelog:
#9 Updated by bmbouter almost 6 years ago
- Checklist item update pulp to work w/ python-pymongo >= 3 added
- Checklist item after updating pulp, test pulp to ensure it is working as expected with pymongo >= 3 added
- Checklist item ensure the migration's direct use of python-pymongo >= 3 is safe and working added
#10 Updated by email@example.com almost 6 years ago
- Checklist item update pulp to work w/ python-pymongo >= 3 set to Done
- Checklist item after updating pulp, test pulp to ensure it is working as expected with pymongo >= 3 set to Done
- Checklist item ensure the migration's direct use of python-pymongo >= 3 is safe and working set to Done
Handtested with pymongo3.2 and mongoengine 0.10.5. Migrations and connections to mongodb performed with no issues.
Please register to edit this issue