As a user, I can use 'flush' after the migrations are applied and receive the required AccessPolicies
As a user experienced if a user does the following they will have a problem:
- User runs migration and receives the AccessPolicy via a data migration like this one
- User then later calls 'flush' which keeps migrations marked as "run" but drops all data including the AccessPolicy
- User then tries to use Pulp, but receives
AccessPolicy matching query does not exist.
Change where we recommend the AccessPolicy data is created.
- Stop doing it in migrations
- Instead do it in a post-migrate signal
- If the AccessPolicy is already in the db catch the Duplicate entry and move on
- This would need to be changed in the plugin writer docs here
- Also any existing AccessPolicy made in migrations would also have to be put here too. Currently that is only one, created in migration 42.
Use a fixtures approach instead.