web.py search and destory!
This is blocked until all URLs are converted to Django. Most of the web.py code has been deleted as django code was added to replace it, but there are a few places where web.py controller code may still be around. Here are some known things that we need to do, but generally we need to get web.py out of here 100%.
- Removal of python-webpy as a checked in dependency
- Remove web.py from being installed as a dep via the spec file
- Remove the web.py specific middlewares from the Python modules in webservices/middleware/
- Remove the framework router middleware altogether
- Move any decorators in use by Django out of webservices/controllers/decorators and into a new module in webservices/views/decorators. This will be a small set of the decorators, likely just the auth portions.
- Move any serializers in use by Django out of webservices/serializers/* and into a new module in webservices/views/serializers. This will be a small subset of the serizliers.
- Remove any web.py related tests. Look for test failures after removing it.
Please register to edit this issue