Story #5112: [Epic] As a user, I can manage auxiliary content types
Story #5429: As a user, I can manage custom repository metadata
As a user, I can publish custom repository metadata
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Custom repository metadata which is a part of a repo version should be published and referenced in repomd.xml accordingly.
Adding any file to repomd.xml should be done using creterepo_c API.
A path for published metadata should be taken not from the content artifact but from what createrepo_c will generate as a location_href for this file.
- Description updated (diff)
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 58
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to fao89
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 58 to Sprint 59
Updated by Anonymous 8 months ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom