Index pages on content server
As a user, I would like to be able to use a browser to view the content served by a Distribution as if it was being served by static file server. The root of each directory should display a listing of that directory.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done set to 0
This is 2 feature requests. I'm updating the description of this one and will open a separate story for the 'welcome page index'.
- Related to Story #5397: As a user, I can see an index page at :24816/<CONTENT_PREFIX>/ added
- Sprint/Milestone set to 71
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 71 to 3.0
- Related to Story #5559: As a plugin writer, I cannot export my Publication to POSIX filesystems added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom